Thank you kindly, Yara. ! Glad to have you as a fellow guild friend! Such uplifting praise & energy! ^_^
Appreciate all your help today in making the guild a better and more welcoming place to be!
Hope you enjoy the game with us! Stay *Untouchable! - space

Quote Originally Posted by Yaramyahu View Post
UPDATE: I am no longer in <Careful>. Although a guild with many experienced players, it was difficult to find camaraderie and friendship there. I enjoy laughing it up with people as we remake Numa levels over and over, just to break up the gruel of the farm. I am now a happy member of <The Untouchables>! And I must say that I enjoy my experience triple-fold! There are many active members, specific and enforced guild rules, without the stuck-up "how dare you speak to me" attitude from guild leaders. Honestly, it was due to meeting Dragoonclaws in a Hive run with his guildies that got me a little jelly. I thought to myself 'wow these guys seem to actually have an actual guild bond going'. It wasn't long before I requested a join and now I am an active Recruiter of THE UNTOUCHABLES!! LONG LIVE THE UNTOUCHABLES!! Sorry, <Careful>...but I'm looking for a guild I can feel a part of. Happy gaming everyone!