Thread: Bring back Black Dragon map, and Humania Elite dungeon

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

One point that people need to remember here is that not all items are created equal. Some items entered the game with the express statement that they would be available for a limited time only. Everyone knew that at the time. The 71 elite weapons, black dragon armor, humania faces, and every level cap vanity fits this description. In my opinion, those who have these items have a right to be upset if they are ever reintroduced because that breaks the agreement. Some number of those who spent the extra time and/or money to get them did so only because they knew it was their only chance to do so. Or in other words, it's a bad idea to change the rules in the middle of the game.

I realize latecomers to PL could feel left out, but that's the way it goes in any community. Those who have been around longer have the historical items, rewards, titles, etc. from having been around a while. It really sucks that new content isn't happening, because it makes new players feel like they not only missed so much but don't have anything coming up to look forward to. Unfortunately, that's the breaks when you join a game on its way down. I really wish this weren't true for all our sakes, but that's the reality.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fusionstrike For This Useful Post: