Quote Originally Posted by Sceazikua View Post
We ran an elite caves of Tarewa today. [this is true story] I joined Rafuru's party. When we started, Vorti was parking well, but he (edit: i mean rafuru) yelled a lot and asked "is this your first run in cave?" and many more, lmao. At 10 min of timer started he (edit: i mean rafuru) left the pt created by himself and joined sspectrum's pt. And said something like "2*" in guild chat (spectrum said 3 slot left, and he said 2* to fix it meaning he join it), and said "give me 5 mins" (lmao 5 min to finish cave?) on guild chat when they tell him to join them. I and vorticity knew that wont end well and we whispered each other "lols". And at 15 min, he (edit: i mean rafuru) really left the map and joined spectrum, and messaged us "dc", and we more "lols" O_o. Wtf dude, we all know what you do, we are not dumb. I and vorti and leu finished the map in 55 min, and the loot was kinda worth it, but not for leu though.
Name:  Screenshot_2014-05-18-12-56-21.png
Views: 206
Size:  257.4 KB
Thanks guys Another "interesting" run was made. The blade is lvl 41, hopefully i can sell it for 250k in cs
Awesome loot and bad move by him. 55 mins omg.