Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding the Current Arcane Legends Skill System

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
    How about the addition of a single slot arcane ability for your toon? Something with a relatively long cooldown, but which has benefits surpassing the arcane abilities of our pets.

Like the skill system, this would be upgradeable, and players would have to choose which arcane ability to spec, and sacrifice points that would otherwise go into skills or passives.

I'm thinking of arcane abilities which could either shore up weakness of the class (i.e., mana replenishment for Rogues, Armor/Shielding for Sorcs, DMG for Warriors), or, for offensive builds, devastating attacks, which can be chained/comboed with other players/classes.

One of the greatest features of PL was the individual combos and multi-class combos. They really added a wonderful element to the game, and I would love to see it carried forward to AL.
    I would love to to see combos in AL. I think it creates a wonderful collaboration while in elite parties or group PvP that this game desperately needs. The arcane abilities is a decent idea - but too similar to pet abilities and would be very tedious for STS to balance in PvP I think.
    Geunin / Cheonje
    Proud Member of <Elite Runners>

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Taejo For This Useful Post: