Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Umbras Legacy ( Farewell and Contest )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The best way to give someone your stuff who is the real deserver,make some friends see them in anger the one you like is better than its ur choice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

If your heart is still leaving...
    Hello, i'm Ghost...and been playing for quite a while. When I had my guild I would host contests to help members better enjoy the game. My guild was Rage of Mages, and many of its members joined Chosen (and others went there separate ways of course), a newly formed guild that focuses to be the best. But my hart is still set out to help newer and less experienced players. I would love to help with contests once again but this time..to help newer players get up and going.

if your still unsure of leaving...
    As others have suggested, just delete the game. Sometimes you become bored and just want to play a simple game. I missed to caps and have returned full swing. I have capped and now on my spear time give chests to lower players. As I farm them with my caped toon "Ghost", I help...might be a good way to relive some stress is by helping others. Many old friends form Chosen can vouch for my attitude and helpfulness. So if you don't quit, ill be glad to see you in-game.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I help others out in the game a whole lot. I'm currently active in 2 separate guilds in which I help with bosses etc (Death Sentence and Fatal Error). Additionally, I'm working towards mythic for both my warrior and mage which was slowed when my 2 sisters joined the game and I hooked them up with lepres and pets. Anyway, you can see I'm a giving guy If you do decide to leave, your stuff will be going to good use

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Give ur stuff to ur closest friend who alway help u when u need help in game...but if u want to give ur stuff random in this contest dont hesitate to give me because am so broke rite now...good luck in ur real life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

My name is Bless, you can call me Blessiiii, I want the stuff so I can buy myself (5000 smelly helms) an arcane ring and eat pvp.
    Credits to Iady

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Never Spent Real Money, Pure Farm and Merch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hey Umbras, Good Luck in Real Life bro that Game is seriously hard, Bosses are harder also and quests too.. Hahahaha .,

I deserve your Stuff because i need gold for a starting money for mythic sets and cool pets .. Crier is also nice for my mage..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ign: inkredble

I deserve these items because i will be keeping it until you return. (except for locks bec i will open them :P) and thats a promise i will keep.
    if you dont return.. i will still forever have it. dont quit

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

hey umbras i think u should think rly hard about giving youre stuff away cause maybe someday youre going to regret that...... Ow yah and if youre rly leaving and u want to give youre stuff away well give i t to the person who truly speaks in youre hearth to give it too.... Its ok if u choose me but like i said fallow youre hearth u will be a great friend to have.... Well thats all and good luck in real life bro ^_^

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Never say never

But just for the record....

STS What THINK!!! Umbras LEAVING!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

The biggest mistake I ever made was giving away everything I owned and deleting my character. Even if you think you won't miss AL now, I can guarantee that you will later down the line and you will regret deleting. The reality of it is, arcane legends keeps me sane. It's a huge stress reliever in my life and a way to get away from it all even if only for a minute. I have learned so much about other people's cultures, beliefs, and backgrounds just through playing AL and I have come to call some of these people, who live in entirely different countries than myself, close friends. Without their continuous support and generosity, I know for a fact that I wouldn't be the player I am today. So maybe a week, a month, or a year from now, you'll think to yourself "Man, whatever happened to that Zeus guy I hung out with in pvp" Maybe you won't. But, the fact of matter is, if you give everything away and delete your character, you'll never get the chance to find out. Don't do it. <3
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=113935&dateline=13970  95830

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Roxxxanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I really think you should give me your stuff because I am a capped player, love pvp, and need a new set thanks for concern and opportunity

Ign- igoturpickle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

So sorry to hear many people leave the game. Of course it IS something that would happen inevitably, but there are always fond memories and special people that pull you back in I think you should give the crier sets for those friends you truly treasure, and who will KEEP them and wear them because you are close to their heart. The other stuff, there are certainly people who need it more than your well-off friends. Beginners will appreciate a crate or two. I'm sure you only want to make players happy, and I wish you all the best!

Classychic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bless View Post
    My name is Bless, you can call me Blessiiii, I want the stuff so I can buy myself (5000 smelly helms) an arcane ring and eat pvp.
    ^
    I usualy call him that )

He wanted to quit game before, me and ane where there , when he decided to come back we gave back all those items.
    I sugest u stay with us, u have friends here, even if u don't play this much, just come for a chat idk about items....items come and go but old friends that stay loyal remain.
    hugs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

im a hard farmer ..i never open lockeds ..if you give me some items ..one thng i can promise i wont sell it coz all items that my friends that they gave me is still my biggest treasure in my stash and occationally im using it except my grim and my 1 and only arc.pet hj..huhuhu thanks alot to one of the officer of eos .cant name her sorry..who help me to achieve it..my ign scoobiee or scoobiedoo
    rogue(crocodiile)level 23

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

5 Words:
    Don't Give Your Items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

I need some,stuff because I have got scammed and opened grimm with a bug and I shoulded sell it so Im now poor
    Ign:Fvw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

bro dont quit !! :/

well if u ever quit..dont :|

i deserve ur locks cus me love locks(dem red and gold locks)
    and crier is awesome

good luck in real life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Umb , friendly advice bro save up your itmes , take a little break from this game , you cant live without it trust me soon or not you will devide to come back and will regret you gave all your items away .

Karma Officer
    IGNs : Hazard ( Tank ) , Jxmaa ( Rogue )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Well i should deserve your stuff as i have been playing AL from last 10 months but never even reached 1 mil at once.. I got spammed and hacked 1 time but still i chose to play the game because it is my dream to have the top gear in game and unless i achieve it i cannot concentrate on other things, my studies going bad because of this but m not begging u sir if u give me those items then i can finally fulfill my dream and can concentrate on real life and ofcourse I'll be at your mercy thank you if u even considered reading it and all the best in life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Well, why i want deserve your items?
    I want it because i will help my new guild mates and best friends in pvp/elite boss and lvl up because helping is a good thing.
    One Time i thought(after anyone had scame me) i wont play no more this game because nobody helped me and i was poor. I Know how many people feel like that but now i have the chance to get awsome things that should help some poor peoples to get better and better.

Sorry to hear that you want quit this game but dont be sad. You make many people happy when you give your items away. I hope you will be happy in your life
    We will miss you
    My english is not good ^^
    Last edited by Mythiclash; 05-24-2014 at 03:41 PM.
    Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?
    You got a boyfriend, I bet he doesn't kiss ya (Mwah!), He gon' find another girl and he won't miss ya, He gon' skrrt and hit the dab like Wiz Khalifa