Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Umbras Legacy ( Farewell and Contest )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Hello... First of all,I wish you luck with your RL! Secondly,I don't like asking for stuff(makes me feel like beggar).
    I have 2 characters Warrior(capped)-myth armor and helm,magma sword of will,doom,lepre,white jester vanity are all items i have on it. I was playing for months to get that gear. Best pets I own are grimm and prance.
    second char sorcerer(lvl38 atm) trying to lvl him up,need some good gear for him. Weapon,armor,helm,vanity,lepre,pets.Running with lvl30 gear.... Best pet I have on him is Ribbit. Only good item is Lunar pendant,and thats about it.

Why do I deserve it? Well,I've never done anything for you,We haven't met,so I don't even know you,but I can say why do I need it and why I think I should be the one to get it:
    -I always help people(RL friends,guildmates,friends on my friend list,randoms)
    -Already have been scammed few times cause I trusted people in the need,and I helped,even if i knew i will be scammed.
    -I was never greedy,unkind,never begged for anything.
    -I would like to have your sorcerer/warrior gear to help me improve myself so I can help others,as I did till now.
    -btw,i'm not a plat player so I cant afford many things.
    I've never won a contest or got on lottery(what this basically is) so I don't have any expectations to be honest,but I would like to know who will get it anyway
    Best wishes with RL
    Last edited by Hhhohstapler; 05-26-2014 at 01:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

I dont deserve your stuff but heres what I will do.

I will rename one of my main pets in honor of your legacy.

Should you decide to return, I would help you back on your feet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Hey.

First of all, goodbye. It's sad to see good people quiting but as you said, there are more important things to do with the time. It's so nice to see that people like to help others when 'their time is over', very nice.

Well, I really wish to have your stuff because it's pretty hard to keep up in PVP. I don't consider myself one of the best but I'm pretty sure I'll be there very soon. Of course, there are so many games where I lose just beacuse they have better items/pets than mine and it's kinda annoying to see that I could kill 'em so easily, only if I had items as powerfull as theirs.

I'd be so happy to recieve some good items from a good person.

Well,again, goodbye and good luck further!
    There are no bindings I can't escape. No trap I can't evade. No doors I can't open.
    I am coming for you. Pleasant dreams
    EOS FOREVER/IGN - Rux (retired)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruzada For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

What can I say Umbras, other than agree that there are more important things to do with our time but we also deserve some time to chill out and enjoy the things the game has given us. I have met some great people on here and basically had a lot of fun, isn't that what it's about? However, I do agree that it's difficult to break the cycle. Constant farming trying to keep up with the latest items takes time. I am trying at the moment to find a healthy balance. This is easier said than done but I will find a way. I remember as clear as day when you left before, the conversation we had on paradise beach, then when you returned I was so relieved. If this is your decision I respect that and wish you all the best in life, please take care and hope to see you before you leave.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aziiii View Post
    ^
    I usualy call him that )

He wanted to quit game before, me and ane where there , when he decided to come back we gave back all those items.
    I sugest u stay with us, u have friends here, even if u don't play this much, just come for a chat idk about items....items come and go but old friends that stay loyal remain.
    hugs
    Ah, the memories of that day and azi and I huddled on our rock at Paradise, talking of which azi, we haven't been to that rock of late more hugs

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Anehazaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Dast ist sad =[ i know we havent talked much lately but ill miss seeing you online!! =]

And i hope its not the end but more of a break or a change of spirit, it is afterall possible to play this game without sinking into it, hard but possible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

It's right to put real life as a priority when you find your way, as you already said this isn't the first time you think to quit but this one you're sure of it so if I was you I would not delete the account and keep only some items so if one day you'll miss AL you'll be able to do for some minutes old maps and talk with in game friends again. If you'll decide to give to me items that are not necessary for that but worth something I'll manage them well this is sure. I don't open lockeds so it would be a really very good help and time saver for me thanks.
    I wish you good luck for your life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

It all started with a little blue mage.
    There was a naked smurf running around with a wooden staff hoping to get a little bit better at this game every day.
    And indeed he did.
    Now he is a lvl 41 mage going pew pew with his rifle of his.
    I think this mage deserves your items to get even better.
    He is just farming locks over and over.
    Please consider this mage as a person to give items to.
    IGN: Doomshadowx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

CHANGE IS INEVITABLE!

Follow your heart, not what people say. The game is not our future but a tool to escape reality for a short span of time. You have your own frustrations, ups and downs, good and bad experiences. Treasure those moments, it will define who you are. Now, you are in the phase of recreating yourself, and if you feel nostalgic towards AL, you can always go back.

Kudos to you and hope you will achieve your endeavors in REAL World.

IGN: Greengemini
    (Hoping you could give me good gear for MAGE!)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to iamalmien24 For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

If you end up really quitting, then I'd say that I deserve your items for the fact that I help people w/ stuff in game, and I farm and spend much time in game w/out rewards. I've gave alot without asking back, and I'm still trying to afford myself a mythic set, this would be much help

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Baesa, Caloocan, Philippines, Philippines
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hello maam/sir , My in game name is-Sskidrowx , Why i deserve ur items bcoz i already realized that i really cant get those items cause im poor ingame and in REAL LIFE i use this game to earn money in real life so i can have money to buy my projects in school assignment and many other so my parents wont problem about my school life , i am only able to play AL when my neighbor opens their wifi cause we cant really afford that my neighbor playing AL too so we enjoy playin together and if im the lucky one who can recieve ur items i will be happy bcause you help me in game and in my real thank sorry for my bad english just want to add we have our own wifinow because i have goodgrades at school im very hapoy about it i dont need to connect to others wifi now
    Last edited by Kenneth Sabando; 05-29-2014 at 11:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is a good way to quit-give away all the important stuff so you won't comeback again. I've done that with other games like Rage of Bahamut, guardian cross etc. GL in RL...you will sure find other things or other games to play!

I'd sell those items for gold lol if you give them to me...

IGN: Aliliam

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

I think i deserve the awesome items because my goal is to buy a kershal scepter but it seems im really far away from obtaining it so maybe the heraldics and crier can help me get closer to my goal of kershal :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you truly want to give away your stuff, I would like the items because I am sort of new and this would help me a lot ingame. I'm not saying I deserve your stuff because I haven't done anything that helped you before but it would be really nice to give it to me. Otherwise, unless you really want to quit AL you should keep your stuff like others are saying.

Ingame Name is FierceGum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Imo...
    If you are going to give away your items, give it to your closestestest friends, and people that had helped you with no return.

Goodluck in real life!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

To whom it may concern.... [OP of course]

Here is my sob story.......

I am exhausted farming Dragkin teeth all day long, and many times I go home with none. It is very hard as I have 36 kids and some of them are not mine! So I spend time fishing off Paradise pier, at the moment I have a wooden fishing rod of uselessness, your kind gifts shall allow me to sell one or two items, so that I can buy the most premium of fishing rods in all of Arlor. The Golden mythic fishing rod of Uller. As the saying goes.....Give a man a fish and he can feed his family for a day, give a man a harpoon and he can barbarically hunt whales for fun till they become extinct.

Also the reason you need to gift me all that you desire is because I have a glass eye and a wooden leg both are legendary items, you can blame BloodHammer! One was also hoping to gain some finances to buy a new glass eye, because the one I had fell into a bowl of soup, which aunty Ethel slurped down in one gulp! Did I mention I have 36 kids ? Those pesky kids now gang and block in pvp and ruin it for everyone, I am at my tethers end also lol@pvp.

Most importantly I will be able to afford a place to live on expedition camp, right now I am camping. In the winter when it gets cold I sit around the candle, and when it gets really cold, I light it. I put up a brave face sometimes and when times are really hard I go fight elite bosses, most of the time I get slapped silly and return home crying, and my kids laugh at me, kid #23 has a totally annoying laugh.

Once I fought a boss and I couldn't afford any potions, I was so desperate I had to beg a mage for mana and he told me I was mad and yet still called me bro ? Few weeks ago, times where so hard I had to tank in my underwear, as I sold my armour, I needed the money as I wanted to watch football on my new 60 inch Sony widescreen 3D TV.

I feed my pets grass, sometimes that is very hard because my dawg isn't a vegetarian. I know this cos only yesterday he tried to chew my face right off. Your kindness will help me buy nice cuts of meat for my dawg, and also allow me to sleep in peace without worrying of being eaten!

I am now doing elites in a rusty helmet and broken sword, I don't get far, mages feel sorry for me and do the tanking, so I can get some loot and feed my kids and dawg. Oh I forgot to mention...I had a wife, we did elites once, I never saw her again. Someone asked me - did she died ? I cried for weeks because I forgot to have her insured! I would've been so rich now and be wearing an arcane ring, holding new mythic sword and shield from land of Elondria, while cuddling Samael.

I am confident you shall give me everything you have because *sob* I so need it cos 36 kids, wife did she died, fishing with a useless rod, artificial limb and one eye, and a vicious hungry dawg. I also help old ladies cross the road and have numerous scout badges, I can tie a knot in ten different ways on a rope.

Thank you for reading my true story. I go now I have to repair a hole in my sock, I looted this sock in elite Tindirin, honest to goodness I did. *places hand on heart*

P.S on a serious note, you sound like a good person, sad to see you leave the game, hope you return and good wishes
    Last edited by Waheedski; 05-28-2014 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Ran out of money

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

gl in rl, as a non plat user its hard to keep up with inflation, i will use it for better gear ty

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Sir , I am a common man , I can't say I'm the best that deserve ur items Cuz there are many more standing there , but they are more advanced then me , sir its been so long I have playing this game but still I can't get that much success, ur items can change my life , I live in India in my country 1$ cost 100 so u may think there is no chance to buy plats
    If u think u can help me , plz help me and if u think I won't deserve that then i will still be happy Cuz ur helping someone
    Ty may god bless u and make u happy for life
    Ign: silenthitman
    Last edited by utkarsh srivastava; 05-29-2014 at 06:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Don't give away your stuff!!! Take a break from the game. You may want to return one day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Well if your really leaving My stats suck so I could use some help , ign tharidom