Thread: need helpful input regarding the dilemma of chossing between samael and singe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default need helpful input regarding the dilemma of chossing between samael and singe

As stated above I have a new war twink. I know that samael is good for a war in pvp and pve(twink levels and even in endgame) but now in my new war I tried to open locks in search of samael but pooff singe suddenly showed itself. I know there are a lot of good war that own singe and I have read many comments in other threads but I really need a helpful insight from anyone who have experienced using singe and sam.

I am not sure whether ill sell singe in order to buy samael or just open it. That's why I really need help from any war who have experienced using both.

Im hoping for helpful inputs coming from you pro's..

Thanks in advance...
    Last edited by kaizerkill; 05-23-2014 at 02:24 AM.

Artwork done by Truehonor

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Go open singe egg. Once u open singe egg, u will have insane stats for tanking and killing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

No, sell singe buy samael for a better pvp and scarer look.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hmmm... eventhough I am really curious regarding the capability of singe when it comes to pvp... I know in pve it will be a great asset for a pt... so I guess ill just go with it after reading brother zeus insight I think ill give it a shot lolz

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AxApollo View Post
    No, sell singe buy samael for a better pvp and scarer look.
    Samael is for all classes, and. Singe is the best pet for warrior, insane stats, and others for warr. This will make warr more tanky and strong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanks brother zeus... I know it will hurt a lot if singe fails but coming from 1 of the top players of this game I know I wont have regrets... thanks man...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

You will get only insane stats with Singe. I advize you to buy Samael.
    PS: I own a Singe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

singe advantage:
    1. good for tanking
    2. ur horn of heal will heal alot
    3. its arcane ability useful in clash at war
    singe disadvantage:
    1. its arcane stun sucks in war cause so many ability which cause stun like fireball,sky which made singe arcane stun fail to happens ( stun immunity)
    2. its dps of the pet too slow comparing to another pet like haze, shadowlurk
    3. its passive ability is bad as arcane pet : reduce armor, and chance of hit
    4. never use it in vs with people have samael u will lose
    5. no mana regen its really dangerous when vs rogue if dont use mana properly.
    better save ur money to buy samael its better alot ( i have singe)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

No offense, but this is the real top player zeus and his main class is rogue: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?11415-Zeus

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Samael brah! And dont turn back. Theres not another pet ingame which can hold a candle to Samael. IGN SAMAELDAVISJR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sts View Post
    Samael brah! And dont turn back. Theres not another pet ingame which can hold a candle to Samael. IGN SAMAELDAVISJR
    Malison "Money" Mayweather

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Singe for low level twink (below lv20);
    Samael for higher level twink and end game (above and including lv20).

=========================

Both Singe and Samael start to attack multiple target at lv20.
    The arcane ability of Samael only does high chance terrify, while arcane ability of Singe can do stun, ignite and buff allies. Obviously Singe's arcane abilities is more useful than Samael's at twink level due to lack of critical damage at those levels.
    Also, Singe gives you more stat bonus including damage reduction, let alone it deals highest damage among all pets currently in the game because of armor reduction from its passive ability.

But starting from lv20, Samael's passive ability has chance to panic which makes Samael a beast in PvP game at high lvl twink and end game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony View Post
    Samael
    An incredibly rare pet, obtained only through locked Grand Watch Crates throughout Arlor! Has a passive healing effect in combat!
    Happiness Bonus: +25 to Primary Stat, +10% Damage, +10% Crit, +10 INT and +100 Health

Arcane Ability: Banishment
    Activated ability has a 10% chance to instantly kill an enemy, and high chance to terrify. Instant death does not apply to bosses or PvP.
    Cool down: 22s

Passive Ability L1: Toxic Clench
    Damages a target and has a chance to apply toxic poison DoT. Poison has chance to spread every tick.
    Passive Ability L10: Wraith's Bane
    Damages a target and has chance to apply toxic poison DoT. Poison has chance to spread every tick. Chance to slow 5%.
    Passive Ability L20: Viral Grip
    Damages multiple targets and has chance to apply toxic DoT. Toxin has chance to spread every tick. Chance to slow 10%, chance to panic 5%.
    Passive Ability L30: Contagious Embrace
    Damages multiple targets and has chance to apply toxic DoT. Toxin has chance to spread every tick. Chance to slow 20%, chance to panic 10%.
    Passive Ability L40: Infested Touch
    Damages multiple targets and has chance to apply toxic DOT. Toxin has chance to spread every tick. Chance to slow 30%, chance to panic 10%.

Singe
    An incredibly rare pet, obtained only through locked Grand Watch Crates throughout Arlor!
    Happiness Bonus: +12% Damage, +30 Primary Stat, +10 DEX, INT, STR, Damage Reduced by 4%.

Arcane Ability: Release a nova around the whelp dealing damage, has 40% chance to stun, ignites the enemies, buffs allies +15 to all stats.
    Cool down: 30s

Passive Ability L1: Whelping Spark
    A ranged attack that damages a single target, change to reduce armor by 5%.
    Passive Ability L10: Whelping Fireball
    A ranged attack that damages a single target, chance to reduce armor by 10%, hit chance by 5%.
    Passive Ability L20: Dragon's Fireball
    A ranged fireball that damages multiple targets, has a chance to reduce enemies armor and hit by 10% for 3 seconds.
    Passive Ability L30: Dragon's Inferno
    A fireball that damages and ignites multiple targets. Chance on hit to reduce enemy hit and armor by 10% for 3 seconds.
    Passive Ability L40: Dragon's Engulfing Breath
    A fireball that damages and ignites multiple targets. Chance on hit to reduce enemy hit and armor by 20% for 4 seconds.