Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Pet First Look | Shady & Surge

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
    Why are you trying to censor me? You're not a mod. My guess is you just want to buy one cheap. Also if this is very limited as described I would say 50m is about right. Singe and whim were up there on the first few days. So I think this is an obvious ploy to try to keep it low so you can take advantage of it. People should take note of your attempt to censor as how op and desirable this pretty maybe.
    I don't believe 50mil is even close. I also believe a pet OP enough to carry such a cost will be needed.

You stated in another post the clip is unhelpful in telling us how good the proc is, I agree. For now at least, let's talk about what we do know and leave our wallets home (you too Zeus). Price seems irrelevant, to me, when discussing the desirability and potential pros/cons of this pet.

This said, go in talking price all you want. I will simply ignore it since I find such debates uninteresting in the context of this pet's analysis.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Crowsfoot For This Useful Post: