Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why cant I sell Shadowlurk Egg I bought in Stable?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Bro, Shadowlurk as an egg is looted from Elite Caves of Tarewa, I get it once there.
    Any pet that you bought from stable will always as an pet (automatically). That's as far as I know.
    And if you want to buy as an egg, you could buy from NPC, another player, and auction house.

At some event, yes there is NPC who sell egg such as mythic egg, it happens on halloween event last year.
    So why bought something that you can get by farming elite or in auction.

Just give my opinion, save your plat for new mythic event, enjoy the game ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    Would platinum exclusive pets be platinum exclusive anymore if you could buy from stable and sell it?? lol
    You can buy them without platinum, so they aren't so platinum exclusive, man. Stuff in this game can sometimes be kinda confusing IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    Why so many sarcastic and immature responses? Its obvious he now knows that pets come from the stable and not eggs but to honestly not know first, waste plat, and wish for it to say something more clear about it is by far not the worse thing ive seen on forums. Its honestly a mistake alot of people can make and one post earlier about how he/she could've easily wrote to support and maybe got a refund instead of the "you shoulda known better" posts would've saved him/her some grief.
    Thank you, I appreciate the kind response. I guess everyone made me feel like a jerk but I re-read thread and was like, wow what did I say that was so bad?
    And I think most importantly guys ! Yes, I was wrong, BUT IF I DONT KNOW SOMETHING THAT EVERYONE (almost!) knows.... maybe I am kinda a noob?? and you should try to give good advice not just be sarcastic or repeat that I'm wrong or dumb or a liar, etc. Future posters will thank you!
    Last edited by gingeronimooo; 06-01-2014 at 10:01 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gingeronimooo For This Useful Post: