Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Is anyone else falling asleep in the new elite dungeon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Doesn't make any sense to me why you would do 100% drop rate... Killing a boss and having the feeling ( maybe this is the one!! ) and getting, or finally getting the pink you've wanted is 99% of fun to me... I enjoy the rare factor just as much as the next person... Look at vyxnar helm for example.. Ppl still sit around farming for that helm for hours on end and enjoy just sitting and chatting as they do... IMO you won't see anybody doing shadow cave in few days so why create a dreadfully long pointless map.. Not to mention it killed any desire for farming captive or victory lap!!! I thought I was bored before this update... Ha!!... THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO FARM!!!... Between cyber gear and new update it's as if the Devs are purposely ruining their own game.. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that if everybody can get the best gear in game over night there will be nothing left to do... IMO the ONLY thing holding this game together ATM is the friend base... /end of rant
    50 PureBird OLDGVETERAN / 50 WarBird OLDGGENERAL / 50 Pally OLDG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Angry

Moan moan moan

winge winge winge

rant rant rant

STOP

for god sake did you have to pay for the new dungeon NO
    have u thought the pink drop rate is just to get the items out
    you guys are just sour because your the farmers who run maps over and over and sell for mass gold and stressed you cant rip people off with your extortionate prices
    any thanks to the devs NO because there is no pleasing you guys
    Last edited by thugimmortal; 01-12-2011 at 07:34 AM.
    Tupaclegend lvl 62 Warrior
    proud member of C.O.T

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

@Oldg

Agree on drop rate. Id understand if the boss drop rate is 100% if it is an extremely hard boss, insane quest chain to get to, or just takes loads of work to kill. Sadly shadow cave is none of these.

@thug

Its true that its free, yes no complaint room there. But all MMOs have that "work hard and you get better gear" aspect. Something I'm seeing PL lose bit by bit. Hopefully not entirely, as a game where all players can be alike with one working less than the other (factoring out luck) is not an MMO IMO.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

"you guys are just sour because your the farmers who run maps over and over and sell for mass gold and stressed you cant rip people off with your extortionate prices" +1

You can buy new dungeons that are tiny and farm for them for ages, although when a FREE one that actually takes some time to get through, with completely new loot comes out you start whining. What if this is just some preparation for a new level cap for example? Stop thinking they only did this to ruin your precious economy.

Wysee - Lvl 50 Int Enchantress
    Wysee - Lvl 13 Int Sorcerer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Okay well the "ruin game" aside, I would much rather have payed plat for a good solid update, than have a free update that destroys the previous good updates (ao3) for example was a solid campaign.. I personally would have rather not even had the update, I'm not even bashing the creativity as much as I am the fact that there is absolutely nothing to do now. And yes I enjoy farming and Rmking games. So what?? That's a silly point dude. Not too mention I can't tell the difference between a noob like u and somebody who has been playing anymore. That by itself annoys me. I'm not screaming end of the world but I am saying that this "free" update just ruined what I have paid money to play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please do check the thread where the gear is compared. Neither cyber nor AO3 loot is worthless and ruined, they're almost alike, just some minor changes between the sets. It's just everyone going completely nuts and buying this gear instantly.
    And i can agree on that the loot drops way to easily though, 100% is kinda ridicolous.

Wysee - Lvl 50 Int Enchantress
    Wysee - Lvl 13 Int Sorcerer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wysee View Post
    And i can agree on that the loot drops way to easily though, 100% is kinda ridicolous.
    I have a gut feeling this was done as a preface to a new content level cap expansion soon. Put everyone in the same platform before launch. Hence why they made it free. Market was bound to get stuffed up anyway if new content rumors spread, maybe this is their way of doing it + a balanced starting line. Maybe, just a hunch. Much like my hunch of the launch being soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    I got a new challenge. Get 5 Int mages to try fighting her with no elixirs . Should be interesting to watch...
    Tried that yesterday. Can you say rev spamming? We managed to kill her but I can safely say I died about 10 times but we managed to always have at least one mage standing. :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The problem isn't that the original sets are worthless necessarily, it's that there is (currently) no demand, or very low demand for void/cosmos/rift because they can easily (let's face it) obtain gear that is the same or better. Pretty much ruins it for the many of us who enjoy farming doesn't it?? I mean within a day or two everybody will be fully geared who are we supposed to sell gear to?? And what am I supposed to buy?? Idk feel bad that I have to bash a free update because I was stoked to see that it was free!! But the problem here for me isn't the dungeon or it's lack of content it's how it greatly effected the rest of the game.

And btw mr Thug Life wanna be I'm not "winge"ing" lmao nothing worse than being called names by someone who can't even spell whine. Why don't you stop whining about peoples opinions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgveteran View Post

And btw mr Thug Life wanna be I'm not "winge"ing" lmao nothing worse than being called names by someone who can't even spell whine. Why don't you stop whining about peoples opinions.
    Im not a thug life wanna be u dont even know me so before u start slagging me off you had better give respect or get chin checked.

all this thead is moaning

come on guys give the devs some credit

and im from the uk and winge is whining get your facts right before flapping those gums of yours and i did not call u names mr 19 posts LMAO NOOB
    Last edited by thugimmortal; 01-12-2011 at 09:23 AM.
    Tupaclegend lvl 62 Warrior
    proud member of C.O.T

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

After farming a whole week in laps, seeing countless loot fall into the wrong hands and spending over 500k on pot I was actually kinda happy to make 2mil in just a few hours.

That being said I'm going back to AO3 and farming green ice cause I still enjoy those the most. Since I hosted all my games in new elite dungeon I can pretty much say I always had an amazing team and we flyed trough the whole area spamming combos. But 2 days was more than enough for me. I find the whole thing very repetitive and except the witch there is just no fun in bosses.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=36490&dateline=129449  1152

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Haha or get chin checked?? Mannn I've been fighting since before you were even potty trained.

Do yourself a favor and eat my STFU chin.

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #53
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

This lovely thread has also degraded enough for a lock. We appreciate how you feel about the latest update, official feedback thread is here.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com