Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Goblin Event is LIVE! Log-in the Fight The Goblin Threat!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

So probably a person with arcane ring already will win a arcane shard?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Guy took whole yesterday to understand event!! IT IS THE WORST EVENT!!
    Reason:
    As I am non plat user!! What was you plan for non plat user? 6 tokens a day( maximum or minimum 3) off you play properly after 7.35hr!! Boss drops worst staff( even worst then golden chest) so no reason to waste 23k for it!!
    If you get 6ax tokens a day you need 11 days to buy iron bite(65 token) or 17 day to buy weapon!! Its impossible!! As you guys linked with tarlok event it'd not even 2% good compare to tarlok event!! Good luck I quit this event!!

sent from HELL using Tapatalk

GAME: ARCANE LEGENDS
    IGN: Sazib||Ieed LVL: 41
    GUILD: MAGNUM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Bored... I like free respec event better
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

This event looked promising at first. I thought that this will be like Tarlok-event.
    But then I saw that Three energy was all you got. Then wait 8 hours just to get ONE more.

This event is worst ever. Even worse then Mothers Day.

I'm so sorry to say this because AL is a great game but it has more and more come to be all about plat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

So basically if you arent a plat user you have slim to no chance. Also due to the bug it means that some have abused the portals...... What a waste of my time and everyone elses.

Dont make the main event like this, it will be a let down and an even bigger dissapointment. Try and figure out a way that we can all play with the same odds please, it will make the event more fun and less one sided.

Ign: Ice / Scar ~ Guild <Karma>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

ya right .. it must be cant buy token with plat
    cant buy some energy but the price of egg n vanities n wpn must be lower use token payment .. its real pure
    so just plat buyer can win this event lol

LMAO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Can you make the cooldown 1hr for one energy i think everyone would be happy.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soulic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tharidom View Post
    So probably a person with arcane ring already will win a arcane shard?
    IMO the top 3 players and some other on lb already had arcane ring and all the best pet in the game, and STS just handed them a 80 mil and 3 pets to show in town? that makes sense ... I thought the pet would be for the hardworking players and hardworking plat spenders not only the hardworking plat spenders, the ones who already had all the best stuff in the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default New Event

In my opinion the event has been a complete failure.

1. The stupid advertisement for the green stone that grants invulnerability from the pools- firstly why does it come up when I enter the map and why does it appear when I die. There is already a plat respawn option I don't need more junk that takes awhile to close and cannot be turned off especially when I am trying to get to the boss before others kill it.

2. The new event means that I do this: log on for 15-30 mins, use up my energy then log off. I can't play this game anytime without masses of gold or plat.

3. Back to the pools again, they sometimes cover the entire path with no way round just to make people spend plat on the stone.

4. The lb is a joke- all non plat players will end up with a similar score due to the energy system so to get on the lb actually REQUIRES plat its no longer something that helps you get there.

5. Tokens can be bought with plat- so a plat user doesn't even have too farm they can just buy tokens and get the best gear and vanities to sell in cs straight away which results in those who have loads of gold already obtaining even more.

6. Back to the lb, the rewards like the banner which looks epic is unobtainable for anyone who doesn't spend real life money/uses a bot. Why give the heavy plat players who tbh already have max gear more exclusive items- arcane shard, banners etc.

7. The gold reward ring for example is lvl 2. Its absoulutely useless for a lvl 41 as we get more than 25 stats in out normal rings that is always there not just proced.

8. New content typically let's people farm their way through it- many made lots of gold from tarlok (I admit the tarlok system was flawed too) but in this event those with the eggs from the boss will be those who spend plat (mostly) ordinary farmers cannot farm this event at all.

9. Finally if all new content is like this then those who are new to the game will never be able to experience it. Farmers who cap will never be able to farm/run elites (which is a huge problem as the only way of getting gold will be spending plat/farming locked endlessly). And finally there is no incentive to cap- a lvl 2 can enjoy all the content, get the best gear from the content (due to the low lvl 2 ring) while those who took time and effort to cap have no benefits.

For me this event has failed for the reasons above and sincerely hope sts listens to the community. Having just seen the feedback thread I'm gonna copy and paste this there.
    Last edited by Osabevie; 06-05-2014 at 03:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

As someone who supports STS through purchases and been playing since day one, I'd have to say that this event further divides those who can spend from those who cannot. Arcane Legends is a promising game with a lot of opportunity to grow into a more stable and fun-filled community; with this move, I'd have to note that this may serve as a recipe for disaster. Don't lose the majority of your players.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	50477040.jpg 
Views:	415 
Size:	126.3 KB 
ID:	91282
    duck dynasty falls

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Limsi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

There hasn't been a single positive post in this thread so far. I have a feeling there won't be any either. I wanted to give this event a chance. I used all 3 energy yesterday all at the same time. I expected to wake up this morning to 3 energy. To my surprise I find 1 energy. It took me a couple of minutes to realize that energy takes 8 hours to refill after the last energy has returned. So in other words 8 hrs for first, 16 hrs for second and 24 hrs for third.

Now if you look at the length of this event and the cheapest token reward you can't buy it without spending atleast 25 plat for 20 additional tokens. This is ridiculous! This event is truly for those who spend plat only. I will get my gold reward, which sucks and then buy ironbite and the amulet from the cs.

STS please change this event format. There should be no reason that someone who tries real hard shouldn't be able to get ALL the available token rewards without spending plat. The people chasing the lb are still going to spend plat. You won't lose any revenue. Keep the events this way and I foresee some rage quits. This will cost you revenue.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigboyblue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well I can understand that as a free game, you need to earn money by other way; platium. But you give an huge advantage to platinium users, and you forgot the other players. And sometimes I have this feeling that STS is really close to the "rich" peoples, and give them even more chance in the game. So as i heard many times, "richs are getting richer", and it's shown cleary by this event.
    And for these persons who could buy many plats and who are in leaderboard and who will win arcane shard and who are already so rich that they don't even need it, congrats because at least you got something,-unlike some peoples who buy plat and get nothing. And by the way, a pretty rare items is more than pretty rare for a "normal" players, but its common for a " rich".
    " ya, cus they r Lucky".. sure they are lucky, because locked is "completely random" and won't give better loot to rich, if not ,they will be disappointed and won't buy plat anymore.
    But, well, all I can do is, to enjoy what I can do,and what I can have.
    I just say what I think, and no-one can change it, but ofc you can have your own opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

All this talking can be summarised in one phrashe. When StS make events it is outrageous that plat users has this huge advantage in both money because some are selling energy kits and points for lb. My opinion is yes make the life of plat users easier by purshacing only the tokens with plat but wait for the energy balls. In top of that I don't think energy balls should come to AL in the first place make the portals appear and you can enter for FREE. That way fairness will be the same both for plat and non plat users.
    Last edited by Socrates; 06-05-2014 at 08:40 AM.

Tondano, Sulawesi Utara, Indonesia, Indonesia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This event is VERY SUCKS
    Arghhh I LOST MY PET when this event launched,,

And i think spacetime not fair now,only big platinum buyer who feel disadvantage,arcane legend being weird now..idc if u want ban my account,but i only give my opinion and maybe i bring too some player opinion..
    i think it will be great if u make again event like TARLOK,look after tarlok event many new player come to arcane legend...and u know The energi bar Very Nice,maybe u know what i mean..must waiting for 7h35min
    Plat buyer become rich and normal player become hard in some situation..
    so why u not make this app paid from google store or apple store ? So only the buyer player can play this game...maybe some plat buyer will critics me now,but this is NOT for u,this just for make spacetime when make event again not sucks like this
    DONT JUDGE ME!! I WAS BORN TO BE AWESOME,NOT PERFECT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joncheese View Post
    So basically if you arent a plat user you have slim to no chance. Also due to the bug it means that some have abused the portals...... What a waste of my time and everyone elses.

Dont make the main event like this, it will be a let down and an even bigger dissapointment. Try and figure out a way that we can all play with the same odds please, it will make the event more fun and less one sided.
    After sleeping on it I believe you are right this should be like tarlok event. On Another Note I love Cheese so much more than you!
    CheesyRogue Officer and Concigliere of Chivalrous Union

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnsr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnsr View Post
    This is a good event and yes Plat users do have an advantage but we always do. It's for the love of the game and if you love this game like I do you will spend money on it.
    After sleeping on this and spending 300 plat last night just to get a Glaive I feel this event is a bit unbalanced. If it was like Tarlok event this would make sense. This event was expensive very expensive even for plat users. What is the most upsetting is that there is the same glitch as the last event so essentially the contest is null and void in my opinion. I will give our STS folks some credit it is very creative and I do not believe they had bad intentions at all. But just like anything you have to see if it sticks. Don't worry folks Rem/Sam and team will make it right they always do. The great thing about STS is they do listen to the community. Just be patient folks they will make us all happy don't worry.
    CheesyRogue Officer and Concigliere of Chivalrous Union

21. The Following User Says Thank You to johnsr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

wow level 2 legendry and epic item y should u giv this to us its just like a gleipnir???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

STS needs to fix this event for the weekend otherwise not a lot of ppl will be playing this weekend.. Atleast make an 50% off plat or something hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sundar Moorthi View Post
    wow level 2 legendry and epic item y should u giv this to us its just like a gleipnir???
    I know right I have one and its useless to me.. Make it lvl 41 so we can use it or make profit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Does anyone remember that post a couple month's ago when one of the devs... I don't remember which one.... said that when they develop new content, they always have to be wary about how a new feature might push the game out of f2p territory and into p2p?

Maybe the internal memo sounding the alarm bells on this content was just misplaced.....

Hey Devs,

Name:	os1.jpg 
Views:	469 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	91303

Oh you just forgot? Well, that's okay.

Name:	memob.jpg 
Views:	3504 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	91304