Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Goblin Event Official Suggestions and Feedback Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joncheese View Post
    Lets be realistic here.... For most part players don't give a hoot about the legendaries, we all want a chance to win the shard and the pets. What i believe many are suggesting is that you should make this event skill based not just who can run as many times in 6 days.

Im a heavy plat spender (though my spend has dropped since dragon update by 2/3) and after 2 or 3 runs i soon became extremely aware that i wasn't going to get anywhere near the top of the lb. This is a problem for STS...... In an hour or so you you have single handedly disappointed 90% (an understatement) of your plat spenders. i wont be spending any more on the event..... Soz. I'll just be saving for the new pet instead

Also you may want to look at the mechanics of how this is run.... there are many bugs that players are abusing.

Please don't do this for the main event, ignore the amount of plat that would need to be spent and think about your players please.

I'm not even close to a big spender and with this kind of events i won't even think on spending a single penny again, there is no point, I won't have any chance to win, locked crates are already frustrating enough ($89.99 USD, open 100 crates, gets 2000 gold + 2000 gold +2000 gold x 100).

This event is poorly designed and it's only turning ppl agaisnt sts or eachother, creating a very bad user experience
    Last edited by samuraisoul; 06-05-2014 at 09:26 AM.

“New eras don't come about because of swords, they're created by the people who wield them.”

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samuraisoul For This Useful Post: