Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Please add separate class LB for Goblin Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
    Top 5 are all rogues. The highest rank warrior is at #6 (currently)
    Ohh sry I mistaken trueorigin with a warrior with similar name. And dunno why but zeus gives me the idea of a mage :/ anyways in that case it's truly not so fair for other classes
    IGN:Hellpank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hellgamer View Post
    Ohh sry I mistaken trueorigin with a warrior with similar name. And dunno why but zeus gives me the idea of a mage :/ anyways in that case it's truly not so fair for other classes
    Since I have all but tru and eryka on my friends list, I can confirm those three are rogues. By seeing tru and eryka in towns I can also confirm that they are rogues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
    Come on this is like the easiest then we can do. STS has added prizes to contests while/after they were in progress. At least give 25 people of each class a banner. No one is going to care. And I appreciate STS is probably busting their backs to fix bugs & get out the next event. But given everything thats happened, I feel like this is a good way to give people something else to focus on. Right now for some people this event is boring and making these people feel disenfranchised because they can't participate in any meaningful way.
    Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
    We already have class LBs for PvE, PvP, TDM and CTF. So this isn't anything different. They don't have to add new prizes just give people banners.
    This^

Vanity, banner, title, plat, gold, item, egg, etc. Something for our troubles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

How about a pat in the back and a thanks for playing? lol

The way it's currently played by twinksploiting the shift out of the event map, it makes little difference in the long run if a three-man party has one warrior instead of one mage or rogue. Keep at it and you can probably get third spot with enough dedication, crow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

i feel sorry for warriors, i see some warriors on my friend list have no desire to do this event. would be great with different class leaderboard..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    Also wouldn't it make it easier to get in LB? I would agree with you fal, because it's already super duper hard to get on already knowing there's like 23 slots in LB.. Isn't there meant to be 25? :/
    When you see less than 25, it's because some people are tied in points (so two people may be ranked 13th, two ranked at 18th, and two ranked at 20th, leaving the lowest spot on the leaderboard to be 22).
    Only those who risk going past the edge will find out how far they can go.

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey guys,

We will not be changing thins up for the Goblin Event. Goblin ends Tuesday and that ship has sailed.

The Goblin Event was intended to test out our Big New Event System and it is doing that very well.

We are taking a lot of feedback into consideration for the Ursoth's Assult Event that is coming next. Things like this, energy, points, usage, etc. area ll being scrutinized to make Arcane Legends the best it can be. Thanks, as always, for your constructive feedback!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey guys,

We will not be changing thins up for the Goblin Event. Goblin ends Tuesday and that ship has sailed.

The Goblin Event was intended to test out our Big New Event System and it is doing that very well.

We are taking a lot of feedback into consideration for the Ursoth's Assult Event that is coming next. Things like this, energy, points, usage, etc. area ll being scrutinized to make Arcane Legends the best it can be. Thanks, as always, for your constructive feedback!
    Well, my grind is over. Best I'm going for is #25 now. Thank you for telling us now that there is no chance of a leader board change.
    *Note: after rereading that last sentence, my statement sounds sarcastic. I assure you that my thankfulness is sincere.

Please do try to do some class separation for the next event. If not, I, and likely others warriors, won't even bother to participate.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Crowsfoot For This Useful Post: