The big problem is they put an Lb contest into the event that makes people more pressure, I dont want my fellow players to be sick just running Lb for an event. Lb should be access by everyone so everyone can compete in a fair manner. Many players has the potential to make it to Lb, give chance to others so everyone is happy. I dont want people to die just for a simple banner and an arcane shard lolzz...
Portals should be free, but make it just enough to find so everyone can enjoy, and make the event drops more interesting, like include nightshade to your drops, not just 3 players in the game . also if you gonna make tokens make a wide variety to buy and to choose from and make the gears really good and every month change the variety of stuff that can be purchase by tokens so people still encourage to hunt tokens.
Energy balls kills the game its a good idea but 8 hrs of wait is not worth it, 30mins to 1 hrs is enough its an event so its not a long time and days just to wait 3 green balls lolz
For the next event pls just make it simple and enjoyable for average players and premium players to enjoy and be happy, sometimes simple things can make a difference. #realtalk