Quote Originally Posted by Gesaffelstein View Post
As many others have said, make the portals spawn like Tarlok's portals. This was actually fun to hunt for BUT it was also profitable to spend plat to 'meet' the top tier boss, which in that case was Tarlok the dragon. I think this situation was ideal and should be brought back. If the Tarlok event was so successful, why not use the same formula?
While we see Tarlok as having been successful obviously from sts' perspective it was less successful than desired in terms of profit. The problem is this event has actually made me play the game less and to be less interested in the game. From my perspective it was a disaster in every way possible except possibly the teared bronze, silver, gold bar thing but I'm not sure cause I still haven't hit the gold bar yet.

I had no reason or desire to spend the little plat I have much less purchase more.

For me Sts has to hit a home run with the next event or I may never buy plat again and would have to reconsider the value of the game to me and if its still worth playing at all.

This sucks because I have made several friends in game, many thanks to the Tarlok event. So sad that one event that made me want to play so much may be followed by an event that may make me decide to leave the game.