Thread: Summary of Free player's rewards from Goblin Assault Event

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

My biggest problem is that a free player didn't stand a chance in hell to get a weapon or the amulet by just waiting for their energy to return - you were literally forced to spend gold or plat on kits in order to obtain enough tokens to get them.

Why am I being told how to spend my gold to get what I want from this event? No event in the past did I have to spend a dime of my hard earned gold to get what I wanted from the vendors. Why start now?

There was a post from one of the devs that said we did not have to pay and everyone should be able to get a couple of items from the vendor, but as you can see from Milans chart across 15 toons results are pitifully slim at best, and with luck a little better than nothing.

You're pretty much guaranteed a vanity for sure with minimal effort, but you're lucky if you get an Ironbite as a second prize unless you choose to get that from the start.

So thanks for the handful of blight vanities, I look forward to selling them for 10k or less.

Edit// If they're going to run in this model again in the future they should make so that even a free player can obtain enough tokens to get the best item available from the vendor, even if it ends up being their only reward at the end.
    Last edited by Sorcerie; 06-10-2014 at 10:58 AM.
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt