Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: How Event Crates & Chests Work During the Ursoth's Assault Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

By energy ball do you mean energy kit?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hectororius View Post
    notfaded is not saying that non-plat players should not have any advantages.

The real issue is that mythics went from being originally available in existing crates, to being removed and only available to special event crates and double odds locked crates that require time and essences that must be farmed in order to craft them. Now instead of players being open 1000+ crates at their hearts desire, they'll be limited by the amount of gold and time they have to open crates (yes, this is a bad thing)

In the Tarlok event there was no requirement for essences to craft chests, and they were bound to your toon. This is more than sufficient to control the market. throw in the layer of energy requirements to even farm the event consistently and you start to see why people are getting upset over this event being a pay to play (not even pay to win).

Since we have no idea if essences will drop anywhere in arlor or just inside the event map(s), it could be a major fail, or a passable fail.

I hope for Our sakes, and STS's that they get it right.
    Lol without a noob player thr is no pro players...... do u understand wat am trying to say??... i mean 90percentage of non platinum players make happy 10percentage of platinum players...... wihout us sts couldn't push d platinum player to buy a platinum..... haha nonplatinum users rocks

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sundar Moorthi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by izubattousaiOlrek View Post
    making mythics easily accessible to gold only users defeats the purpose of buying plat because we would all be gold only user given even a slightly leveled playing field, im seriously who really wants to buy plat. So why pay when the mythics and arcance items are easy to get without paying to gain an advantage. And for that matter why even make a game that is very entertaining if your not gonna get paid for it? No, limiting mythics is not the issue, it how to limit them that seems to be the problem. Im sure that following the setup used during the Tarlok event would be better for everyone. But as a business STS is looking forward, and wants to increase profits rather than cut losses to keep the non paying kids happy. Im sorry but happiness doesnt pay the bills. And if you can not buy plat or chose not too because you want to be cheap then dont cry if u cant have the best gear. Those of us that have jobs work hard for our money and have spent a fair amount of it to get the items we have. If you live in a country were plat is not sold that last comment does not apply to you. Fact of the matter is the download for the game is free to include IN GAME PURCHASES..

PS
    if u can not afford to play, meaning its not in your budget then thems the brakes! I kno it sux

PSS
    and you maybe right about zeus and the others mentioned. As much as I hate to say it they are in a better position then most players, yea it sux and all I hear about is how much of bad person zeus is but im not complaining..
    I'm lost.
    You talked so much of a non-plat spenders. Which part of my post that I say I don't want to buy plats? In fact, I support plat spending and have too much plats that I don't know how to safely convert to mythic gear with these insanely complex conversion issue.
    I'm more at a loss each day trying to battle the randomness of no luck.

I thought the point of the post is the issue of limiting mythics items. The mythic class items, just like mythic pets are originally plats exclusive. The idea that you splurge 250 plats for it, for its worth, u get a pet is better than legendary, and inferior to arcane.
    But ironically aside from slag, that isn't true at all.
    Then, it evolved to tradable eggs... That changes everything about mythics concept.
    Well, the point is I don't really care if these 250 plats pets going to be sold at 250,000 gold if anyone will sell it, just like leprechaun amulet where you buy 150 plats and sell it at 150,000 and effectively flooding the market with lepre.
    Anyone complaining about lepre flooding??? No, I don't think so.

My point is, arcane items are already being restricted and controlled into the hands of a few merchants.
    So, why mythics too. Isn't the whole point of making mythics is to cater to the plats spender?
    Give me my mythic without all this roundabouts.
    -rethgifllub-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sfubi View Post
    I am not a fan of the evergy ball system and I knew that the goldies ver. platters complaints would be enormous so

I tested the platters results ver. goldies results on my toons (see bottom for toon listing)

2 toons i did not purchase tokens or energy balls
    1 toon i purchased evergy balls (rogue)

All three toons were able to get to gold tier, loot at least one gyrm egg, and purchase a talisman.

The toon purchasing energy balls only purchased enough so she could get the token pet and token talisman.

I had to manage my time well in order to achieve gold tier, gyrm, and talisman on the goldie toons (did not purchase tokens/evergy balls).
    Something smells fishy here.... me and my brother purchase at least 10 energy and we just hit 90+ tokens and never loot an gyrm but we hit the gold tier on the 3rd day before the event ends And also We able to meet major payne 3 times(no gyrm or either lockeds in all bosses). And on our other account we did not purchase anything. We did hit gold tier on the LAST day and able to meet major payne ONCE but unable to loot gyrm and just hit 60+tokens. BTW we meet all the bosses together, we don't seperate map. It was impossible to loot a gyrm, get a talisman and goldies in that event without purchasing energy kits or spending plats. I don't criticize your statement but this is defenitely impossible.
    After 3 years of playing AL I'm still a beggar

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Goodhabbit For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    What you don't realize is if mythics become cheap, then the elite legendary items that those players farm will become pretty worthless and they will have no way to farm anymore as the potions and luck elixirs will cost as much as the loot is worth.

Right now you can farm for magma claymores that are worth hundreds of thousands of gold. If the new mythic weapons end up being worth 1-2m as the level 31 mythic weapons were worth after the price crash in season 4, then you can expect the magma claymore to be worth 50k at best. But if you keep the mythic weapon prices higher like the level 36 mythic weapons were in season 5, then you can expect the magma weapons to retain their value.

Unfortunately you are going up against the rules of economics here. You all want expensive loot to farm, but cheap mythic and arcane prices. Unfortunately that is impossible and cannot happen no matter what STS does. They tried the "cheap mythics" route during season 4, and the result was that elite farming came to a halt and tons of players got bored and quit. Back in season 4 if you were a rogue, you could buy a mythic bow for 1.5-2m, and if you couldn't afford that then you could buy a bonechill bow, which was almost as good, for about 2k. So then why would anyone want to farm for elite legendary weapons?

Remember that while we do have these fun events, more than half of the time there will be no event and the game still has to be playable these other times. Mythic does not mean the stats are good. Mythic is a color rarity, meaning they are more rare. That is what the colors mean. If it was more common, then it would not be mythic.
    Hey bro, don't mean to offend, but I just find that it contains just too much bewildering statements to make any sense.

Which rules of economics? That states mythic should have a value roughly 2million/ 50k= 40x
    So, mythic items must be worth 40x of that top elite legendary weapon?
    Who fixed this conversion? Based on what?
    I think season 4 map difficulty had more to do with it than players actually gets bored and left.
    Those ice patches and glacians are simply too much for most people.
    I believe elite Nordr map and Oltgar Keep is still the widely most farmed elite map due to the guaranteed elite gold warchest reward from completing quest.
    So, who is saying nobody wants to farm for elite legendary loot?

Furthermore, your example using magmatic claymore and price will fall drastically if the new mythic weapon is out in abundance is not conclusive.
    Magmatic claymore is a 2h weapon and with its burn procs and diminishing str buff it is a damage-based weapon, while the new elondrian mythic weapon is a one handed sword shield. And with its healing procs, is a defensive weapon.

The only economics rule I saw being played out here is Oligopoly and Price Fixing.
    Season 4 cheap mythic? I still can't afford it with merely using gold.
    -rethgifllub-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by warriorromio View Post
    I have 1 sugestion guys ...
    5 plat for 1 run isnt worth if u got a normal noob boss...
    So devide energy in 4 parts
    1 comon for first boss.(1 plat)
    2 rare for second boss.(2 plat)
    3 epic for third boss .(3 plat)
    And 4 leg for last boss( 5 plat)...
    Its the best way to remove all cons from energy system

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
    They did this with Tarlok event. It was great for plat spenders since all they had to do was run Tarlok all day and night and ignore the other Bosses (I ignored the other bosses) but the system was flawed since it created a large influx of the golden tarlok chests and the items inside them at cap became super cheap. The newer random system is better in that you still have a better chance to find the rarer bosses at gold tier, but it wont always be the case. What is not as fair is the 5 plat cost for this random chance at a boss. 3-4 plat would be a lot easier to swallow for anyone and would probably encourage more players to play in general.

I'll keep repeating this as posts get lost and buried quickly. Tarlok was a success for the players, but it obviously wasn't a success for STS where it mattered. Tarlok also had many abuses going on that STS would like to circumvent. The Energy system solved this issue, however, they went too far in the test event and sucked the fun out of the game. They took the players out of the game and instead had them thinking about how much they could afford to play, if they could afford to play at all. They also forgot the scale the token rewards to better reflect the shortened test event. instead of having 3 weeks to earn everything comfortably, they gave us one, but left the prizes at the 3 week token level. had the vanity been 15 tokens and Ironbite say 25 tokens (about 1/3 their current value) we would all be happy running around with our blighted vanities and a decent pet. Instead, you had to be be VERY lucky with your token drops to squeeze out a bat, or end up with the consolation prize of the vanity.

STS needs to pull out all the stops with the ursoth event to make players come back and be happy again. If anything, they almost gotta do Tarlok all over again (with energy of course) to gain the good will of the players. Otherwise, lots of players, will be playing, but they wont be enjoying it, and that defeats the purpose of why we are here.
    Last edited by Hectororius; 06-19-2014 at 09:06 AM.
    <The Collective> Retired Warrior/Born Again Rogue

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hectororius For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    As above, subject to change, but the price is currently set at 75 tokens.
    can i know when is that event? i keep my 200 locks . dont have gold ;(

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mark_02_neil For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

They did this with Tarlok event. It was great for plat spenders since all they had to do was run Tarlok all day and night and ignore the other Bosses (I ignored the other bosses) but the system was flawed since it created a large influx of the golden tarlok chests and the items inside them at cap became super cheap. The newer random system is better in that you still have a better chance to find the rarer bosses at gold tier, but it wont always be the case. What is not as fair is the 5 plat cost for this random chance at a boss. 3-4 plat would be a lot easier to swallow for anyone and would probably encourage more players to play in general.

I'll keep repeating this as posts get lost and buried quickly. Tarlok was a success for the players, but it obviously wasn't a success for STS where it mattered. Tarlok also had many abuses going on that STS would like to circumvent. The Energy system solved this issue, however, they went too far in the test event and sucked the fun out of the game. They took the players out of the game and instead had them thinking about how much they could afford to play, if they could afford to play at all. They also forgot the scale the token rewards to better reflect the shortened test event. instead of having 3 weeks to earn everything comfortably, they gave us one, but left the prizes at the 3 week token level. had the vanity been 15 tokens and Ironbite say 25 tokens (about 1/3 their current value) we would all be happy running around with our blighted vanities and a decent pet. Instead, you had to be be VERY lucky with your token drops to squeeze out a bat, or end up with the consolation prize of the vanity.

STS needs to pull out all the stops with the ursoth event to make players come back and be happy again. If anything, they almost gotta do Tarlok all over again (with energy of course) to gain the good will of the players. Otherwise, lots of players, will be playing, but they wont be enjoying it, and that defeats the purpose of why we are here.
    I would greatly prefer that STS eliminates the Energy System, and make the portals only spawn rarely at bosses. Then, eliminate the plat based entry system. Once the first player enters the portal, the gateway disappears after 30 seconds. This way, the portal is like a mini-bonus, and the inventory of event items is tightly controlled. And, unlike the Tarlok event, you cannot join friends/guildies on the event map - you have to find them for yourselves.

The inception of the Tarlok event was nearly perfect, until people started finding ways to circumvent/abuse the system.

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GoodSyntax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
    I would greatly prefer that STS eliminates the Energy System, and make the portals only spawn rarely at bosses. Then, eliminate the plat based entry system. Once the first player enters the portal, the gateway disappears after 30 seconds. This way, the portal is like a mini-bonus, and the inventory of event items is tightly controlled. And, unlike the Tarlok event, you cannot join friends/guildies on the event map - you have to find them for yourselves.

The inception of the Tarlok event was nearly perfect, until people started finding ways to circumvent/abuse the system.
    Well, you're right, that would be ideal. But it can work if your invited friends cost energy and you gained entry for free for finding it.
    <The Collective> Retired Warrior/Born Again Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Well, you're right, that would be ideal. But it can work if your invited friends cost energy and you gained entry for free for finding it.
    This way, people will certainly party up for hunting portals. I'm sure it will be time-consuming to kill a boss on your own especially if you're a warrior.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Classychic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Personally, I would love if the need for essence to craft Locks was removed, but thinking about it...
    - Poor players can spend 24/7 hunting essence and crafting locks for a reasonable gain (essence WILL be rare compared to the amount of Locks hoarded ingame)
    - Middle class players will keep farming locks/some essence/3 free crates every day
    - Rich players will buy energy for more event crates; my estimate shows this will pay off if you can afford kits for ~1000 runs
    - Plat spenders will open the event locks; remember they "save" 15 plat on each chest so even at 50k each this pays off (even up to ~150k assuming drop rate 1/100 and weapon price 20m)

In the end, everyone wins.
    The thing I worry about... if essence is too rare/too much is needed, Locks will become worthless and event crates super-expensive.
    This will make everyone but poor players VERY unhappy.

Still hoping for essence cost of 0
    Disclaimer: my lameness is figurative but strong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flluby2 View Post
    I'm lost.
    You talked so much of a non-plat spenders. Which part of my post that I say I don't want to buy plats? In fact, I support plat spending and have too much plats that I don't know how to safely convert to mythic gear with these insanely complex conversion issue.
    I'm more at a loss each day trying to battle the randomness of no luck.

I thought the point of the post is the issue of limiting mythics items. The mythic class items, just like mythic pets are originally plats exclusive. The idea that you splurge 250 plats for it, for its worth, u get a pet is better than legendary, and inferior to arcane.
    But ironically aside from slag, that isn't true at all.
    Then, it evolved to tradable eggs... That changes everything about mythics concept.
    Well, the point is I don't really care if these 250 plats pets going to be sold at 250,000 gold if anyone will sell it, just like leprechaun amulet where you buy 150 plats and sell it at 150,000 and effectively flooding the market with lepre.
    Anyone complaining about lepre flooding??? No, I don't think so.

My point is, arcane items are already being restricted and controlled into the hands of a few merchants.
    So, why mythics too. Isn't the whole point of making mythics is to cater to the plats spender?
    Give me my mythic without all this roundabouts.
    Nothing is being restricted or controlled into the hands of a select few merchers they buy and sell like everyone else. STS isnt giving anything to a select few. In my experience I jus happen to get a few mythic or an arcane items after the umpteenth try. So from what ur saying u would rather buy mythics with plat or have a level exchange of gold for plat instead of paying the inflated prices for said item whether it be mythic or arcane no? I don't like the inflated prices much either but with that said its makes sense when u consider the rarity of mythic amd arcane items. Obtaining those items shouldn't be easy for anyone and its not. Non plat players spend time farming and collecting gold, plat user spend hard earned cash. There is a loss on both sides.

PS
    I didnt assume that you did not spend money on plat, from what I gathered from your stand point I assumed I did not regularly use plat or make large purchases of plat. I mean if u want all the pets at some point u have to spend a little bit of money right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imjebus View Post
    I don't ever see people saying Zeus is a bad person lol....
    The post I replied too attempted to villify zeus and a few others for having some imaginary control over pricing in CS or something to that effect. My point was I dont bother them or villify them regardless of the fact that they have the upper hand as far as pvp kills and in game money, thats all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Question apparently to get new pets you need to live in ur parents basement and have no job...

Quote Originally Posted by Milan Lame Man View Post
    Personally, I would love if the need for essence to craft Locks was removed, but thinking about it...
    - Poor players can spend 24/7 hunting essence and crafting locks for a reasonable gain (essence WILL be rare compared to the amount of Locks hoarded ingame)
    - Middle class players will keep farming locks/some essence/3 free crates every day
    - Rich players will buy energy for more event crates; my estimate shows this will pay off if you can afford kits for ~1000 runs
    - Plat spenders will open the event locks; remember they "save" 15 plat on each chest so even at 50k each this pays off (even up to ~150k assuming drop rate 1/100 and weapon price 20m)

In the end, everyone wins.
    The thing I worry about... if essence is too rare/too much is needed, Locks will become worthless and event crates super-expensive.
    This will make everyone but poor players VERY unhappy.

Still hoping for essence cost of 0
    Mil you hit the nail on the head... it's this essence thing that is going to make or break the entire thing... I don't see much upside but see and incredible chance for downside all around these new essences. Not sure why we need "new" essences at all... just so they can't be traded? The combination of this possibly and making the best pets only available to LB people that I assume must not have jobs hurts... Makes it seem like working people that have jobs are once again not looked at as very important because we can't compete with kid living in his parents basement playing 20 hours a day.
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

21. The Following User Says Thank You to notfaded1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by izubattousaiOlrek View Post
    Nothing is being restricted or controlled into the hands of a select few merchers they buy and sell like everyone else. STS isnt giving anything to a select few. In my experience I jus happen to get a few mythic or an arcane items after the umpteenth try. So from what ur saying u would rather buy mythics with plat or have a level exchange of gold for plat instead of paying the inflated prices for said item whether it be mythic or arcane no? I don't like the inflated prices much either but with that said its makes sense when u consider the rarity of mythic amd arcane items. Obtaining those items shouldn't be easy for anyone and its not. Non plat players spend time farming and collecting gold, plat user spend hard earned cash. There is a loss on both sides.

PS
    I didnt assume that you did not spend money on plat, from what I gathered from your stand point I assumed I did not regularly use plat or make large purchases of plat. I mean if u want all the pets at some point u have to spend a little bit of money right?
    I bought 4x of the 2000 plats so far and opened locked over 300 to date. Not a single arcane, and only an uller helm.
    In the end, I made a calculation, with all those locked I opened that I could have sell, I just threw money into the drain. No lottery luck sux. Any pro advice how to loot arcane? If you are a dev, could mail me anytime to verify the fact.

I still have no idea how you keep assuming and telling me that I don't spend money on this game. I spend much more on PL, yet I'm happier with the returns I get from spending my plats. Everyone get their worth of plats.

Anyway back to my point. I campaign for increased mythic weapon availability, with no roundabouts in crafting and hunting for essences to open a combined locked crate that bear the gimmicks of double chance.
    Limiting mythic is only advantageous to merchant.
    Abundance of mythic weapon would only serve to benefit the rest of the players.
    Pve will be easier, farming will be easier.
    So, what if you are fighting another similarly equipped player in PVP, thought the pros always say it is all about skills?
    And frankly the design and procs of the new mythic weapon is largely pve based from what I've seen.
    Make the game more pve friendly.
    Do not limit the quantity as it will be easily controllable by rich merchants.

You gotta cater to us that don't want to go the extreme time-consuming way.
    -rethgifllub-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

I wanna ask something. Elite golden dragon chests will drop mythic weapons too?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    I wanna ask something. Elite golden dragon chests will drop mythic weapons too?
    No, only the new event crates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flluby2 View Post
    I bought 4x of the 2000 plats so far and opened locked over 300 to date. Not a single arcane, and only an uller helm.
    In the end, I made a calculation, with all those locked I opened that I could have sell, I just threw money into the drain. No lottery luck sux. Any pro advice how to loot arcane? If you are a dev, could mail me anytime to verify the fact.

I still have no idea how you keep assuming and telling me that I don't spend money on this game. I spend much more on PL, yet I'm happier with the returns I get from spending my plats. Everyone get their worth of plats.

Anyway back to my point. I campaign for increased mythic weapon availability, with no roundabouts in crafting and hunting for essences to open a combined locked crate that bear the gimmicks of double chance.
    Limiting mythic is only advantageous to merchant.
    Abundance of mythic weapon would only serve to benefit the rest of the players.
    Pve will be easier, farming will be easier.
    So, what if you are fighting another similarly equipped player in PVP, thought the pros always say it is all about skills?
    And frankly the design and procs of the new mythic weapon is largely pve based from what I've seen.
    Make the game more pve friendly.
    Do not limit the quantity as it will be easily controllable by rich merchants.

You gotta cater to us that don't want to go the extreme time-consuming way.
    I agree with your assessment of the new mythics as pve focused, and again the price inflation is a bit much but it makes sense, you jus said that you bought 8k plat and didnt get much of anything I would think that you would understand but I guess you never will. Below is how I breakdown plat purchase for crates and some other things I wanted to point out.

1 locked crate to open = 15 plat x 25 = 375plat
    I open no less than 25 to justify purchases with the gold in take from crates, on average I open between 100-400 crates which is low compared to wealthy players

300 locked crates to open = 4.5k plat
    At this point if I got nothin I wouldnt sell crates for income u would aready at 1.8mil gold or atleast 756k which is close to 60 percent of total crates opened time the 3 rolls you would each crates. Well anyway I would stop unless I found crates. And yea I would be upset

1. Loot lottery does suck but it serves its purpose, the same as item crafting. One allows you to occasionally get some rare and really good gear (mythics, arcane) and the allows players to do some pretty cool stuff over an extended period of time. With the end result of spending all your plat and buying more. Which for STS creates a repeat consumer without having to change customers. Its ingenious!

2. Again i never said that u don't buy plat

3. If too many ppl have the best gear because its easily available that will negatively effect AL replay value because players would get the best stuff too quickly, and STS will loose profit after they quit early from lack of challenge. Your worried about in game gold STS wants players to keep playing even to the point were like us, they wait for new content. If too many wait at once before STS can make a profit the game will slowly die..

4. Spend more on plat and hope you get lucky ( thats what I do) lol

5. This is an MMORPG by its design its time consuming

PS
    Here is a new conundrum:
    The game caps around lv75 do to the limit of currently available skills and that isnt far away. The rogue arcane weapon hasnt been revamped since lv26 and the warrior arcane weapon is nxt in line to become outdated by a mythic weapon (stats for new mythic donot completely outdate war and mage weapons!!!!!) My question is how will sts keep this going? Or is it ,by design, going to jus stop being updated after another 3.5yrs..

I maybe wrong about the warrior arcane weapon but I think you understand what im saying. This is a great game and I would hate to see it end like the rest. In limbo with no new content in sight.

Oh and no im not a developer but that would be awesome to help with this project

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

well said.. exactly what I wanted to say

sent from HELL using Tapatalk

GAME: ARCANE LEGENDS
    IGN: Sazib||Ieed LVL: 41
    GUILD: MAGNUM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I promised myself I wouldn't buy any plats for this event, so hearing there are chest I can open without plat makes me very happy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk