Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Here's my list..

1.) Rage of Mages
    My first guild without knowing its one of the biggest guilds in AL at that time. Stayed in this guild coz I love the trivia contest they often hold for members and I find it so much fun esp. when i get to win prizes. Told my sis(Cassadeepope) about it and she asked to be invited to the guild as well. We stayed here for awhile and made a lot of good friends here.

2.) Epitome of Excellence
    Well time came where Cassadeepope and I decided to make our own guild and invited all our friends to join us.. We just wanted a guild of friends where everyone plays together be it pve or pvp or just chat in gc. We never expected the guild to do well and we started to have really good players joining us. Then came a point where XCS, who happens to be a good friend of my sis, did a guild visit and suggested to us about a guild merger. We eventually agreed and so it became the next guild.. I still miss this guild and will always be special to me.

3.) Epitome of Silentkill
    I was happy to be in this guild where you'll get help both in pve and pvp anytime u wanted. I made new friends and got to play with a lot more ppl than when i was in EoE. Guild activity was always high and this guild is always alive. Sadly, with big guilds comes big dramas that made both XCS and Cassadeepope to quit guild and game later on and add to it my bestie Safiras was having a hard time fitting in guild as well. So me and Saf had a talk and i remembered her telling me about her dream of putting up her own guild and i said lets go do it and told her shell always have my support. Rest is history..

4.) Eminence
    What can I say, this guild is close to mine and Saf's heart coz we didn't build this overnight. Whatever it is today is because of our perseverance and I'll be forever proud of all the trials and obstacles we did go thru to be where we are at right now. I'd like to give most of the credit to Safiras for being one of the best Gms, we all appreciate your efforts and will be forever proud of u. To all our officers, recruiters, and members thank you all for making this guild possible. We love this guild and it makes playing AL more fun and fulfilling..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to asterox For This Useful Post: