Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: An Explanation of Tiers, Leaderboards and the Energy System During Ursoth's Assault

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Handel View Post
    Correction: the top ten leaderboarders OF EACH CLASS will recieve shady and surge. So 30 players.
    But you are right: it would be a shame, if this pets were only obtainable through the LB-contest.
    Correction, those who are IN the top 10 of each class will get shady and surge. 500 way tie for tenth place baby!!!

[which gets broken at the last second]

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FluffNStuff For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

let me wrotte who will win in LB :
    1) Zeus
    2) Brutalkills
    3) Tongasmash
    4) Maestromaster
    5) CTF
    6) Moehammer
    7) the rouge that who won in goblin event 1st ( i dont remember name)
    8) Predador
    9) and all rich player zzz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

sts will must make one LB different one for poors and one for rich lool

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Fair play lords lol

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cami View Post
    let me wrotte who will win in LB :
    1) Zeus
    2) Brutalkills
    3) Tongasmash
    4) Maestromaster
    5) CTF
    6) Moehammer
    7) the rouge that who won in goblin event 1st ( i dont remember name)
    8) Predador
    9) and all rich player zzz
    All who win in lb is all who want to get in lb for the prices.
    And ur 1-9 example is wrong, u will see soon

Also, do not spam post in same thread, it is spam.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

ok thnx

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusblade View Post
    All who win in lb is all who want to get in lb for the prices.
    And ur 1-9 example is wrong, u will see soon

Also, do not spam post in same thread, it is spam.
    ????????? spam, poor of you , when you learn to read and understand one situation and one example , talk with me for now only silent please

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cami View Post
    ????????? spam, poor of you , when you learn to read and understand one situation and one example , talk with me for now only silent please
    Read this if u dont believe:
    5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.
    Below is a non-exhaustive list of examples of non-constructive posts. As a rule, non-constructive posting is not permitted:
    Spam - this is considered to be repetitive posting of the same topic or text or nonsensical posts that have no substance and are often designed to annoy other forum users.

Bumping posts in order to keep them near the top of the list is also prohibited. Likewise, the use of "/signed" posts are discouraged in that it doesn’t engender constructive discussion.

Do not create threads/posts to “petition” or “lobby” for game features, additions, changes, or other issues. You may post suggestions and/or ideas to the boards, but you may not create a ‘petition’ for others to sign. This is bumping in disguise and will not be allowed. Lobbying is continually bringing up the same topic repeatedly in numerous different threads or as an off-topic post in official threads to get developer attention. This form of posting is not permitted.

Cross posting - As a courtesy to others before beginning a new thread, please look to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established using the Search feature. If so, place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forum needlessly and many good ideas may be lost. Use the Search link to keep discussions about one topic to one thread only.

Negative feedback can be very useful, provided that it is presented in a civil, factual manner. Tell us what you don't like and why and how you feel it could be improved. Posts that are insulting and rude may be deleted, no matter how valid the ideas behind them may be.

A rant is a post which is long-winded, redundant and filled with angry, non-constructive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and helpful in the development of the game, but rants are disruptive and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise, clear manner and avoid going off on rambling tangents.

False obituary threads are considered highly improper, and knowingly posting false news of a player’s real-life death may result in a ban of both your forum account and your game account.

Threads that make threats or use other combative language are not allowed.
    Link:http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules
    Last edited by Xeusx; 06-20-2014 at 09:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

playing al is fun but if you know only those plat users can obtain the items you desperate to acquire and you need to farm endlessly to buy from them, what will you feel? From what I see it js an infinite vicious cycle in AL. I hope STS can address the problem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

I do not agree with the selective distribution of Shady and Surge. Outside of Nightshade, Breezaga and Whimm are probably the rarest pets. I feel the amount of Whimms in the game was / is fair. That event lasted a few weeks. Restricting to roughly 30 Shady and Surges to the LB players is a disservice to many pet collectors out there who are not or may not be interested in the event. Sure reward them if you want but put them also in crates or the event crates. That way we are not forced to play the event if we don't like it but at least we will still play pvp or play in general.

When the level 31 mythic weapons had 2x drop chance it was for a single weekend and the the prices dropped on these pretty fast. This is a 3 week event, 2x chance and other mythics are out of the loot table. The prices will drop fast over a 3 week course. Mythic bow *may* be as common as magmatic daggers.

My suggestion is to take out 2x chance for mythic weapons and put Shady and Surge in.

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    I do not agree with the selective distribution of Shady and Surge. Outside of Nightshade, Breezaga and Whimm are probably the rarest pets. I feel the amount of Whimms in the game was / is fair. That event lasted a few weeks. Restricting to roughly 30 Shady and Surges to the LB players is a disservice to many pet collectors out there who are not or may not be interested in the event. Sure reward them if you want but put them also in crates or the event crates. That way we are not forced to play the event if we don't like it but at least we will still play pvp or play in general.

When the level 31 mythic weapons had 2x drop chance it was for a single weekend and the the prices dropped on these pretty fast. This is a 3 week event, 2x chance and other mythics are out of the loot table. The prices will drop fast over a 3 week course. Mythic bow *may* be as common as magmatic daggers.

My suggestion is to take out 2x chance for mythic weapons and put Shady and Surge in.
    Dont worry, maybe a fake double chance, like the mythic eggs in lockeds.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

sts can u launch tis by next week? All muslims ard the world gonna fast soon & gonna b really busy (spring-cleaning, shoppin & etcs) & no time for games, hope you all understand, thank you.
    (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
    ~D S E P H~
    Your Most Trusted Buyer

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sephiroth143 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

The last goblin event that last only a week cause some of those leaderboader sick because some of them sleep 3-4 hours to maintain their position on LB.What gonna happened with 3 weeks event that reward you with OP arcane pet ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    A few answers:

There will be a portal in town. Given the issues with controlling portal rarity, we have moved away from hunting portals as the mechanism to access bosses.

Yes.

Not yet. We have to leave some things to look forward to finding out about!

Also, something to keep in mind, the Ursoth's Assault event is currently planned to run over at least 3 weekends. That's a lot of time!
    Thank you for the response.

I figured a portal in the town would be the response. It makes the competition more costly and spams items on to the market, but I couldn't think of an alternative myself that kept it fair. Satisfies other people that preferred the Tarlok system anyways so it is a good compromise.

Fair on the bear. I assume it will be a token pet as well and not as valuable. I was just itching to see if he would be a useful pet. Another player and I have been dreaming of a bear pet since season 4. It is going to be pretty sweet seeing a bunch of bears roaming around

I believe the 3 week duration has been mentioned before, and i will be interesting to see how the event will play out (leader board wise) since that is a potential 25+ mil gold cost to be competitive. Assuming leader board runners don't use plat, many may run out of gold 2 weeks in. Then again, the mythic weapon drops and crates may result in a profit. I'm hoping the latter, but only time will tell.

Again, thank you for the response. It seems that the delay in the event was well worth it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

For democracy make Shady & Surge a mithical pet that people can buy with plats!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

crafting system its cool
    Wanna Get Hunted??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

The only prize from leaderboards should be vanities.

1000000% percent agreeees

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts

Shame on you!
    Making the arcane pet possible for the top10 do u want to kidding me?? I allready know the winners,same like goblin event
    Sts u are verry disapointing atm.. shame on u
    Also the energy?! Its like u didnt listened to the comunity!
    Ugh ...

Eskimosmurf
    Helden Von Heute - Guild Master

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Eski For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

The energy system in the Goblins' event was annoying. In Urstoth's event, energy kits will be craft-able so there is no problem now.

I have to admit that Goblins' even was boring. There were not many things to aim to buy, the vanity set was just a re-coloured vanity etc. (I am really curious about this rogue vanity set witch appears in the Ursoth's event photographs). Anyway, we see that there will be more stuff to buy on Ursoth's event.

One of the advantages is that we will not search for portals.The town-portal is better than having an AFK alt in a map with a portal.

However, I did not like the way that the new arcane pet, Shady and Surge, will be given to players. I think it would be better if we could loot it in Elondrian locked crates or something. Adding the Class Leaderboards, STS has kinda improved that though.

I want to mention that event tokens should not be able to be bought with platinum. It is an event and both rich and poor must work to earn them. Since tokens can be bought with platinum, platinum users just play the event because of the leaderboard exclusive awards.

An do not forget that STS wants to make money and not to only make us happy. They do want us to be happy but they have to make some profit!

In my opinion, Ursoth's event sounds way more exciting,interesting and enthusiastic than the Goblins' one! We are waiting to see it live! Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by Atten; 06-20-2014 at 05:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Archerios View Post
    The last goblin event that last only a week cause some of those leaderboader sick because some of them sleep 3-4 hours to maintain their position on LB.What gonna happened with 3 weeks event that reward you with OP arcane pet ?
    i believe they put time limits on ursoths so players will still have time to rest.

cute is just my cover