Thread: What is the diference?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Question What is the diference?

Asteroid Minners Luck(20 plat) VS All 4x Enhacers(80 plat)= Diference of re-roll?

Uraz' lvl 50 set (Epic) VS Tek' Graval lvl 50 set (Legendary)= Who is best?

All kind of napalms what is the diference?, why ppl say bio sucks or ppl have napalms who shoot slow?

That's all i need to know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doframingo View Post
    Asteroid Minners Luck(20 plat) VS All 4x Enhacers(80 plat)= Diference of re-roll?

Uraz' lvl 50 set (Epic) VS Tek' Graval lvl 50 set (Legendary)= Who is best?

All kind of napalms what is the diference?, why ppl say bio sucks or ppl have napalms who shoot slow?

That's all i need to know.
    1) The asteroid miner's luck vs the 4x has no change in the chance of reroll. The 4x has a classy looter attached, which means you will only get loot that is applicable to your class (if you're an engi, you'll only get generic weapons and hand grips - no dual pistols or cannons). The reason people use a 4x to farm pinks is often, the 4x makes you run so much faster, you'll actually save plat using one 4x than several miner's luck enhancers for the same number of rerolls.

2) Uraz is better, hands down. The Tek Gravel set increases your hit chance (%), but Uraz increases your dodge. In both PvP and PvE, dodge is better. Go with Uraz.

3) Each napalm variety focuses on a different stat. Bioneural focuses on mana, Fused focuses on Health, Dark-Matter focuses on damage (DPS and DMG), and the Primed napalm focuses on critical and dodge.

Those who say it cannot be done should not stop those who are doing it.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FluidShot For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Thanks so much, i was thinking because there are ppl who say minners luck is better and others say 4x and i get confusion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doframingo View Post
    Thanks so much, i was thinking because there are ppl who say minners luck is better and others say 4x and i get confusion
    For sure. It depends on the runs you're doing. If you have a napalm on maps lower than Shipyard, you'll kill everything right away so the 4x won't make a difference. Often, people run hive with a 4x, just because it actually speeds your run up so much more than without the damage boost.

Another option, one that I use, is use two characters (one at a time). One with the napalm without enhancers, and the other with the miner's luck. I'll do normal runs of hive without enhancers, but if I fall into the "deep hive" where there are three queens, I'll switch characters, and use the one that has the miner's luck. In that case, you can get three quick reroll chances at a napalm, but don't need to spend the money on a 4x to do the first part of the run.

Those who say it cannot be done should not stop those who are doing it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluidShot View Post
    For sure. It depends on the runs you're doing. If you have a napalm on maps lower than Shipyard, you'll kill everything right away so the 4x won't make a difference. Often, people run hive with a 4x, just because it actually speeds your run up so much more than without the damage boost.

Another option, one that I use, is use two characters (one at a time). One with the napalm without enhancers, and the other with the miner's luck. I'll do normal runs of hive without enhancers, but if I fall into the "deep hive" where there are three queens, I'll switch characters, and use the one that has the miner's luck. In that case, you can get three quick reroll chances at a napalm, but don't need to spend the money on a 4x to do the first part of the run.
    Now i comprend all thanks FluidShoot!