Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 50 rift bear rawr...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

ok srill making one others have siad it was good from a diff thread
    nothing lasts forever

Where Birds don't Fly PL PvP Skill: A furious Genghis Khan PL Motto: Learn from all Mistakes ☺
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    As stated, "maybe if all you're going to be fighting is birds and foxes". However be my guest, good luck with your mage!

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Golly, he made a thread on help NOT A SERMON on right or wrong. Go away if you're not going to help. And 50 rift bear is amazing, unlike many of the opinions of you guys who have never tried it. Check out my death bear guide, it has many things that also work with rift.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Reunegade For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I dont see 50 rift bear lately soo goodluck lol .
    FEEL THE CAT POWER MEOOWWWW!!!~

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Elegants For This Useful Post:

Where Birds don't Fly PL PvP Skill: A furious Genghis Khan PL Motto: Learn from all Mistakes ☺
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

how do they fare ill keep it simple i sold very item i own and had enuff for a rift set , i really want a high kd toon so what am i doing.., yes , im making a beR 50

how does rift bear do tho? laar said dodge is needed so idk plqx said they destroy
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvriter View Post
    Rift bears are terrible/decent. Their damage output is bad & the sword doesn't even have a proc. Just buy a sunblessed bow + some dex void pieces and you'll do much better than with a Rift Set.
    omfg

rift sword has more dmg than ff sowrd

rift shield is better than ff as well

wut do u want me to do doe im also savi for void mb set so i have both
    FF Sword is the weaker version of melee weapons in that range. Swords in general are bad for weapons unless at a much lower level with plat packs. As for the shield, you want to be killing, not tanking, you won't develop a KD if all you do is sit and tank dmg. Use the Sunblessed Bow, it's cheap and a relatively good weapon for what it's worth.
    screw dis im making str/ int rift pally
    lol that's even worse than bear...
    not really
    Unless you are facing birds/foxes all day, it's really bad.
    u tried it .. no come back when you have

and do you have a 50 (just asking)

i enjoy pally and im making one hate all you want
    I have tried it. I've done every level of twinks for bears, mages, & birds with most of the different stat-based pink/purple gears with the exceptions of Lv75-76. Also, who's hating? I'm trying to help you out. Taking my advice is a choice, if you want to be a paladin, be my guest. However just know I've played PL for roughly 4 years+, I've experienced a lot.
    As stated, "maybe if all you're going to be fighting is birds and foxes". However be my guest, good luck with your mage!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reun View Post
    Golly, he made a thread on help NOT A SERMON on right or wrong. Go away if you're not going to help. And 50 rift bear is amazing, unlike many of the opinions of you guys who have never tried it. Check out my death bear guide, it has many things that also work with rift.
    Since you actually believe that I wasn't "helping" and made a "SERMON on right or wrong", I advise you to read all of that. I was helping him. The thread was originally about his 50 rift bear and him wanting to obtain a high KD. I gave him several posts that held advice, and like I said - I have tried it. He also swapped midway of the thread's comments from a 50 rift bear to a 50 rift mage, which I said wasn't a good choice seeing how he wants to obtain a high KD. He also met me in game through sheer coincidence, and we somewhat discussed what gear would be a good choice for him at 51 on a bear. We agreed towards SK Bow, RS Helm, RS Armor because the FF Axe (Axe is better than Sword for all you ignorant players out there) & Shield is honestly just for looks and regen, & that he really doesn't have the funds for a full set. So please, before quickly responding towards one message I made, read everything first, it'll help you big time in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegants View Post
    I dont see 50 rift bear lately soo goodluck lol .
    I lol'd
    Last edited by Vvriter; 06-29-2014 at 04:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

im listening to reun i have high respect for him and he actually has a rift bear so im gonna try it idc about high kd its just good for looks
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

im listening to reun i have high respect for him and he actually has a rift bear so im gonna try it idc about high kd its just good for looks
    I have a 50 Sent Bear coming soon, I hope to see you there.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

PM me, I'll give you a mini-guide that could help you

I have a 50 Sent Bear coming soon, I hope to see you there.
    Nice, despite what many people say it is actually very good. If you need help you can also PM me, I know a couple of good techniques.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Since you actually believe that I wasn't "helping" and made a "SERMON on right or wrong", I advise you to read all of that. I was helping him. The thread was originally about his 50 rift bear and him wanting to obtain a high KD. I gave him several posts that held advice, and like I said - I have tried it. He also swapped midway of the thread's comments from a 50 rift bear to a 50 rift mage, which I said wasn't a good choice seeing how he wants to obtain a high KD. He also met me in game through sheer coincidence, and we somewhat discussed what gear would be a good choice for him at 51 on a bear. We agreed towards SK Bow, RS Helm, RS Armor because the FF Axe (Axe is better than Sword for all you ignorant players out there) & Shield is honestly just for looks and regen, & that he really doesn't have the funds for a full set. So please, before quickly responding towards one message I made, read everything first, it'll help you big time in the future.

I lol'd
    By the way, Axe is not better than Sword and I am not an ignorant player. Sword has a rather larger skill DMG output than Axe and Axe's DPS does not justify the cost of skill DMG on Sword.

And also, he needs help on l50 rift bear. However, he does NOT need your opinion on whether or not it is a good/bad level for bear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

PM me, I'll give you a mini-guide that could help you

Nice, despite what many people say it is actually very good. If you need help you can also PM me, I know a couple of good techniques.
    Yeah, I'm going to make it when I sell my lower level twink gears, hopefully soon. Thanks for the offer but I know pretty much everything there is to know about Bears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

see vv i told you sword was better >.>
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

By the way, Axe is not better than Sword and I am not an ignorant player. Sword has a rather larger skill DMG output than Axe and Axe's DPS does not justify the cost of skill DMG on Sword.

And also, he needs help on l50 rift bear. However, he does NOT need your opinion on whether or not it is a good/bad level for bear.
    Ok, I just checked the differences between FF Sword 51, and FF Axe 51. Here are the results:
    Everything is the same except for damage-dps- and atk speed, AXE BEATS SWORD in Maximum Dmg by 10, and Dps by 19, as well at attack speed by 0.9 > 1.0 (0.1) compared to sword.
    Sword is not better than axe in anyway except in minimum dmg by 3.
    Would you rather have Maximum Dmg +10, DPS +19, and Attack speed 0.1 faster (as in 0.9 > 1.0) or with sword - slower auto attacks (0.9 < 1.0) , and only 3 more dmg in the minimum?
    Check CS for the comparisons between FF Sword 51 and FF Axe 51, because I don't think you've ever used these items before, or just haven't compared them to eachother.

Also, isn't that the point of him making the thread? to get people's judgements...AKA Opinions? Most of what I stated wasn't even opinions anyway, they were raw facts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

see vv i told you sword was better >.>
    You falsely believe Sword is better than Axe just because of what your friends tell you. I suggest you get both of these items and compare for yourself, or look for them both in the Consignment Store. Axe is better than Sword by FAR.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

sword>axe as a bear you need skills damage as auto does nothing if they arent close since 2010 sword has always had more skill damage idk why but it just does

plus sowrd looks better

and im maing rift not 51 cuz im poor as f
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Gosh what is the point of arguing. I just don't get it.

Stop being so stuck-up and arrogant and let poor bunr do whatever he wants.

Btw, EVERYONE can always use some help even if you claim you know everything about bears at that level. Just saying, but there will always be someone better than you<----- famous line said by my mom. So everyone can use some help. Reun being very good a sentinel bear can use some help from someone better, maybe not now but maybe in the future. Just keep your mind open and don't be stubborn.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheugokin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

sword>axe as a bear you need skills damage as auto does nothing if they arent close since 2010 sword has always had more skill damage idk why but it just does

plus sowrd looks better

and im maing rift not 51 cuz im poor as f
    Repeating myself is so pointless, but I'll do it anyways. Sword was maybe better in 2010 because no one had the "Show Stats" option. Axe has more maximum damage, attack speed, and dps than Sword...all sword has is 3 minimum dmg more compared to axe's 10 maximum damage,faster attack speed, and 15 more dps. Let me say it again, AXE has MORE MAXIMUM DAMAGE, attack speed, and dps than SWORD...all sword has is 3 MINIMUM DMG more compared to AXE'S 10 MAXIMUM DAMAGE, faster attack speed, and 15 more dps.

AXE BEATS SWORD in Maximum Dmg by 10, and Dps by 19, as well at attack speed by 0.9 > 1.0 (0.1) compared to sword.
    Sword is not better than axe in any way except in minimum dmg by 3.
    Would you rather have Maximum Dmg +10, DPS +19, and Attack speed 0.1 faster (as in 0.9 > 1.0) or with sword - slower auto attacks (0.9 < 1.0) , and only 3 more dmg in the minimum?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
    Gosh what is the point of arguing. I just don't get it.

Stop being so stuck-up and arrogant and let poor bunr do whatever he wants.

Btw, EVERYONE can always use some help even if you claim you know everything about bears at that level. Just saying, but there will always be someone better than you<----- famous line said by my mom. So everyone can use some help. Reun being very good a sentinel bear can use some help from someone better, maybe not now but maybe in the future. Just keep your mind open and don't be stubborn.
    No one is forcing "bunr" to do anything. He can do whatever he feels, as said in my quote. Also, I didn't claim I knew everything about bears, I said I knew most. I've played this game for 4 years+ I think I can handle my own. Especially seeing how I was the best Bear on multiple level increments in the older days. Also, I'm not being stubborn, I thanked him for offering me help, and simply declined. It's really not an argument, just a simple debate.
    Last edited by Vvriter; 06-29-2014 at 07:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  248.2 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  229.6 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  252.2 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  229.6 KBtold you to trust me
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  248.2 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  229.6 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  252.2 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  229.6 KBtold you to trust me
    Is that going to be your 50 Bear? I hope you use Blacksmith :/.
    Last edited by Vvriter; 06-29-2014 at 07:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

yes, was proving tht sword has more skill dmg
    nothing lasts forever