Quote Originally Posted by Tharo View Post
Yes, what about those who used plats, wasted their gold to buy energy kit, stayed on the game almost without sleep just to make it on the board. I felt bad that some exploited the game, didnt play it fair. Some of my friends went down the list and free kit users suddenly went up and even make it to the top 10. I even talked to someone (i wont mentioned the name, you know who you are) about using their low leveled toons on how they can earn points without consuming their energy kit/plats. Simply clicking "go to" and waaallaaaaa, easy enter, no pay and still gain. They show it to me and now i know. Please act on this STS. Look into those who tried reaching to the board and have played it fair and RESET the points of those who exploited the event based on how many times they entered the portal for free. Some of these guys might have changed their IGNs already to avoid being tracked but im sure STS, you have a way of finding this. If you STS will not correct this and just simply give us an update like this, then nothing has changed. Again, think about those who played it fair and stayed in game almost overnight just to make it to the top

I feel this.... very bad, tsk tsk tsk