Quote Originally Posted by Jblazer View Post
Lol ayeeee. You know what... I bet SL is gettin all dis cash money so dey can update us hmmm? I feel it you feel it?
I don't feel it it's a crew of less then 40 people arpul said they working on a new game and updating the small games they made plus al right now I got mad beyond the point where I don't care. Some of my friends left because of this they left us like really good friends. There is no reason why u should leave 100's of players waiting for over a year like I said before. Al really isn't that fun they just buff it up to people the first thing they know bout sts is al. The let us scoop so low deep inside I still hope for a update like some of my homies Aprul and her friends give brief answers no legit info which is rude to me really at least respond to this thread u guys read every thread and u made a whole video just to answer Al's questions with 2 of their players . I'm really quitting tho if I go summer 2015 without a update or not quit and just come from time to time and pvp. Plz devs or mods respond to this thread like forreal don't just give a Brief explanation at least say will or will there not be a update. U really can't talk bout SL without getting upset at its current condition people are telling each other to quit. Are u serious I never seen a mmo go so low plz respond and a simple weekend update doesn't put a smile on people that has waited for over a year face. Plz plz respond