Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Will twinks own the ursoth event leader board?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Euldor View Post
    Blame the twinks you say? It's not their fault that a loophole was there. Bound to be exploited. Who wouldn't want to do things easy?
    I say STS is to blame. If there wasnt loophole, nobody would be complaining.

A couple of ways. Pls enumerate.
    Where did you read blame the twinks?
    What i said is the exact contrary...

I will enumerate in my own thread later....if i am feeling like wasting my time writing some lines for people that can't wait to say the opposite. Though what i have in my head can be a good solution i don't think sts needs the help of a teenager to solve their problems.

Fraline: its okay.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Where did you read blame the twinks?
    What i said is the exact contrary...

I will enumerate in my own thread later....if i am feeling like wasting my time writing some lines for people that can't wait to say the opposite. Though what i have in my head can be a good solution i don't think sts needs the help of a teenager to solve their problems.

Fraline: its okay.
    STS needs everyones help IMO. I mean just look at the way things are going. -.-

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Yeah, Sts is too blame, but I dont face this to them, cause you cant do a perfect event in just 1 click. It is practiced. For me there allowed to commit mistakes and fixing it in the future, not fixing it is committing another mistake.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Yes they will, and they're not cheating.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gesaffelstein For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

STS did mention that only 35+ can be on LB, but that doesnt stop anyone from playing it till they get 600,000 points on a low level char. I guess the next step for STS to do is nerf bosses for lvl 35 as to give them their sense of "fairness". I see only one thing that most 35+ complain about is how the bosses were scaled.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Why does Leoakre thinks she is funny?

The sarcasm and humor is meant for my friends. If other people do not appreciate my particular style of posting it is a simple thing to take a gander at my name, say, 'no, I don't wish to read that,' and skip to the next post! Trying to goad someone into making personal attacks on a public forum does nothing but breed animosity and encourage 'trolling' by slinging mudpies here and there! Relax, enjoy, and state any opinions, thoughts, and/or suggestions as they relate to the topic at hand. Witticisms and anecdotes are welcome as long as they stick to the point and remain objective. Leave the troll bait in the bucket and go fish elsewhere please...thanks a million!

P.S. never ask 'why'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by haxx View Post
    leo by now you should have stopped playing this silly game lol no progress for sts, when a game always has bugs or a way to cheat the system means what ? a big FAIL
    Haha! Agreed hun, although I do so enjoy laughing, joking, and just goofing off in general with all the wonderful friends I have made here from around the globe! So much spirit and so many great memories!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

This whole thread seems like adults who understand this is life and its not perfect, there are flaws and this is a perfect example.

Versus other people who expect unrealistic things like twinks to not have entry to LB even tho they spent gold and plat too.

Double LB for end gamers and for twinks? if all parties agree sure why not but in the end you'll have 60 pieces of this egg instead of 30.

LB for people below lvl35 to keep track would be extremely useful as mokdad suggested but it would fix nothing.

I suggest we stop pointing fingers at end gamers being "un-wise" or twinks being "jerks who abuse a loophole in the system" and start looking for a real solution to this serious matter, i dont have one said solution but there are many far more creative than me who can help.

Please stop fighting about whose right and whose wrong cause in the end both end gamers and twinks spent the same plat and the same gold (not talking about amounts)
    Good luck to all the LB'ers, many of those endgamers are my close friends and i support them but staying objective is one quality im glad i didnt neglect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I think STS shouldn't let people level up to 35 during the event.. In that way, nobody would be able to jump into the LB the last day..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post
    The sarcasm and humor is meant for my friends. If other people do not appreciate my particular style of posting it is a simple thing to take a gander at my name, say, 'no, I don't wish to read that,' and skip to the next post! Trying to goad someone into making personal attacks on a public forum does nothing but breed animosity and encourage 'trolling' by slinging mudpies here and there! Relax, enjoy, and state any opinions, thoughts, and/or suggestions as they relate to the topic at hand. Witticisms and anecdotes are welcome as long as they stick to the point and remain objective. Leave the troll bait in the bucket and go fish elsewhere please...thanks a million!

P.S. never ask 'why'
    Rogered madam, thanks for your advices.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Numismatics View Post
    I think STS shouldn't let people level up to 35 during the event.. In that way, nobody would be able to jump into the LB the last day..
    what about people just playing and not part of LB? They should just stop for 3 weeks?

No, what they should have done is made a rule. You need to be L35 by the time you hit gold tier. If not, you are not eligible. Of course, who knows if there is a way in game to track this right now. Seems VERY easy to add.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

489k points...
    level 10 twink
    revokin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Revokin View Post
    489k points...
    level 10 twink
    revokin
    Current LB #1... Ijil - 268635.

See any problems here with your leaderboard sts?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

zyn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

That's a lot points... o.0

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Wow awesome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

problem is too many complainers , middle of last week LEVEL UP D not even worth it to wait the last day (;

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Revokin View Post
    problem is too many complainers , middle of last week LEVEL UP D not even worth it to wait the last day (;
    Rofl at such blatant 'Na Na Na Boo Boo' directed at STS and all the players who tried to play by the rules! Please, no more yapping about 'interpreting' the rules. STS did not design this event for the rules of the game to be interpreted by every Tom, Dick, and Harry to come along and bend for their own personal misuse! Come on, people... stop fretting about what's already happened and start offering forth constructive suggestions that may result in some sort of compromise between the players who have an honest stake in this contest and the players who extort & twist an already money hungry event to promote deviant sportsmanship! So much gold, platinum, time, and ENERGY spent by everyone! It's fine! We get it! Fairplay gets flushed down the toilet in favor of greediness by all parties involved, which includes how this event was set up to begin with! Now, no matter what happens, there will be culpability on either side of the fence except with those players who took the rules of the event at face value. The rules have been bent for the benefit of ill-perceived intentions...let's move on and figure out the next step towards closure for all involved.

Any comments from the Devs are welcome also! There are many players wondering why they should even continue to play Arcane Legends when they have spent their whole amassed fortune of gold on a farce of a contest diguised as an event for a certain level of player! Sorry STS, this just doesn't look good at all and I am so glad I dislike the latest events to the point of not participating vigorously. Heck! Who can actually participate with a straight face if the sound is on while battling Helena?!
    Last edited by leoakre; 07-10-2014 at 12:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

If you have a solution please post it here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...test(Together)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post
    Rofl at such blatant 'Na Na Na Boo Boo' directed at STS and all the players who tried to play by the rules! Please, no more yapping about 'interpreting' the rules. STS did not design this event for the rules of the game to be interpreted by every Tom, Dick, and Harry to come along and bend for their own personal misuse!
    You're right. Unfortunately, time and again, STS doesn't clearly state the rules. If they wanted the event to be for L35+, they should have made that very clear. Then, "twinking it" is clearly against the rules and would be considered an exploit. However, they didn't do that. They leave too much for interpretation, and they take too long to clarify. The longer it is left unclear, the larger the gap grows. Those that are on the fence about it will eventually fall on the side of what's better for them. Nip it in the bud in the beginning and minimize the collateral damage.

Its a shame that each time an event like this is put on where there is an opportunity to unify your customers/players, it turns out like this. Only the tarlok event wasn't this way because there was no competition.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matanofx View Post
    This whole thread seems like adults who understand this is life and its not perfect, there are flaws and this is a perfect example.

Versus other people who expect unrealistic things like twinks to not have entry to LB even tho they spent gold and plat too.

Double LB for end gamers and for twinks? if all parties agree sure why not but in the end you'll have 60 pieces of this egg instead of 30.

LB for people below lvl35 to keep track would be extremely useful as mokdad suggested but it would fix nothing.

I suggest we stop pointing fingers at end gamers being "un-wise" or twinks being "jerks who abuse a loophole in the system" and start looking for a real solution to this serious matter, i dont have one said solution but there are many far more creative than me who can help.

Please stop fighting about whose right and whose wrong cause in the end both end gamers and twinks spent the same plat and the same gold (not talking about amounts)
    Good luck to all the LB'ers, many of those endgamers are my close friends and i support them but staying objective is one quality im glad i didnt neglect.
    I couldnt agree more with you mata, thank you for this useful post, lets stop fighting and find a solution. Suggestions are open, I for one would suggest something against twinks as I am an end gamer runner and hate the fact that I have no idea if im going to lose my spot or not, should I continue or am I just wasting? Should I stop or this might be fixed and il regret that I stopped?