Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
Players ask for difficult bosses and not just hack n slash tarlok event type bosses and Sts gave it to them.

Thats why when Serancha ask for super difficult elite dungeons and Ener ask for super difficult quests, i hope sts never reads them.

The bosses are doable anyway with pugs it doesnt take that much of a time.....if you have nothing doing.
Takin time from your family to play though is a lot of time wasted but you can consider dropping your book instead or listen to music while you play or simply joining a better guild.

Its just a matter of priority.
But what do we get? A pet we'll never use?

I am never going to be on any leaderboard. And I'm never going to win a contest. I will open 3 or 4 chests, no more. There are people spending hours on contests and spending lots of plat to try to make the leaderboard, or opening hundreds of chests hoping for mythic iems. They are all spending hundreds of real dollars to do this. I can't justify that. I can't justify more han $20 of plat every few months. I will never get a mythic item unless one randomly comes from the 3 or 4 chests I would open. I'm too experienced to believe that will happen.

There simply isn't a reason I can think of to continue, except to brag and say that I endured it.