Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
I hate parking as well, but the fact is that many do it (poorly), so better to have someone who knows what their doing actually do the park than someone who doesn't, and fail miserably.

I have the same issues with the event gear. I fail to understand why event items have to be superior to elite legendaries. Bad enough that the magma gear was so mediocre to begin with (armor aside). Now, the event gear trumps the armor of the magma, so what minuscule market existed for magma helm/armor now vanishes, because who in their right mind would purchase elite loot anymore.

Also, because The Wilds is such an easy map, Magma Blades have been over-farmed to near worthlessness. This leaves the Magmatic Totem, Magma Claymore, Wurmtounge Egg and Elite Golden Dragonchests as the only valuable drops. This means that the only maps that will be run will be Caves and Trail. Between the two, Trail will be overfarmed since it is a relatively fast and easy map, so that will pull down the price of the Totem, leaving Caves as the only viable elite map worth running.

Very, very disappointed in the way this season has evolved.
I want to see the impact of the gear 2-3 weeks after the event ends before I go about throwing suggestions for changes. But, I would like to not see a Tarlok 3, gear wise.