Oh I see its become drama from discussion, what kind of numbers you need? Me and ishxmeet could run wt4 if you need time. Who said I do not have numbers?
And I am not trolling, I am trying to make as much pros and sins about those two tombs.
But I have no idea why you so sure that wt4 is so bad? Yes, you kill alot of useless mobs if you can not kill witches fast, yes with bad party it takes 10minutes to run it (And I done KT with pretty bad party in +5minutes). In my eyes they are both nearly the same.
Its just that sorcerers do not have problems to kill high amount of mobs, when they are attacking in same time (In other words they can just destroy any amount of pulled mobs). While rogue has good 1v1 skills. They dont have any high AoE attacks, as sorcerers do.
KT4 do not have any more mobs than its shown, thats means rogue with some skills (this guide can give you enough of skills) can kill them one-by-one pretty fast.
If rogue goes to WT4 and those useless mobs spawns 2 times, that makes alot more work for ROGUES.
Now lets see what is about sorcerers.
At KT4 sorcerer is pretty good with gun (Guns usually have higher distance). But skills does not works good for speed runs. Because:
When you do pulls, mobs runs one-by-one with some spaces between them. And since at KT4 you need to run pretty much, if you want to kill mobs with AoE skills, your skills would not be so effective as it would be in WT4 (In WT, you need run less, but XP is nearly the same, you just need to kill a bit more (what does it means to kill 10 more mobs with AoE attacks? Yes, its nothing).
So in MY opinion without any "Trolling" WT4 is better for sorcerers and KT4 is better for rogues.

!I do not want to make any drama here or ruin this good guide, I just want to say my own opinion!