Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Blast from the Past! New Update Coming Soon to Pocket Legends!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipurgenl View Post
    New players will never get those things which got you (56lev helm,61lev shield,66lev armor,esb,ems,ewt,elite for quest,black set,elite egg,vulkan send) . Maksimum that they can get this 2pc ring,really many of you so greedy(((
    1 - ESB, EMS, and EWT are all buyable/tradeable items. It was your choice and still is to dedicate time to farming and merching to make enough gold to purchase an elite weapon.

2 - The elite L71 weapons were introduced to ALL endgame players as a preview to the L76 Blacksmoke Mountain Expansion. So ALL endgame players had the chance to get one if they were willing to put in the time, effort, and dedication to obtain them. I personally chose not to because of how extremely long the quest was, but that's on me. I admire the fact that there are so few in-game and they will never be available again, good for them.

3 - Once again, the Black Dragon Set was introduced to ALL endgame players and was farmable to everyone, it was your choice to put in the effort and time in farming for it. Again, it is also buyable today.

4 - The elite Fossilized Dragon Egg was a reward to players who capped in 4 days within the release of the Blacksmoke Mountain Expansion. Everyone had the opportunity to get it and 397 players took that opportunity.

5 - The 'Volconut' as they call it, was originally the Vanity Helm you were suppose to receive for capping during the L71 Humania Expansion, but due to people opening their mouths and talking about how 'ugly' it was, it was changed to the Monarch Helm of Humania. If it wasn't for that incident, we would have more players walking around with the 'Volconut', and I bet you all regret it now, don't you?

6 - Don't get me started on greed... 'New players' are hungry for everything the 'Veterans' and 'Old players' worked so hard for and they will never stop until they get what they want. Move on with your life and find another game if this one doesn't suit you, or stop all this nonsense.
    Last edited by Nihiliste; 07-17-2014 at 09:21 PM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nihiliste For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Ohhhh snap dis gonna be hectic good job Redstapler and the StS crew, whoever took time to develop this new content!

See ya'll on the battlefield
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

Glorious day for the PL community
    Enjoy everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Guy:1734692
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipurgenl View Post
    New players will never get those things which got you (56lev helm,61lev shield,66lev armor,esb,ems,ewt,elite for quest,black set,elite egg,vulkan send) . Maksimum that they can get this 2pc ring,really many of you so greedy(((
    1 - ESB, EMS, and EWT are all buyable/tradeable items. It was your choice and still is to dedicate time to farming and merching to make enough gold to purchase an elite weapon.

2 - The elite L71 weapons were introduced to ALL endgame players as a preview to the L76 Blacksmoke Mountain Expansion. So ALL endgame players had the chance to get one if they were willing to put in the time, effort, and dedication to obtain them. I personally chose not to because of how extremely long the quest was, but that's on me. I admire the fact that there are so few in-game and they will never be available again, good for them.

3 - Once again, the Black Dragon Set was introduced to ALL endgame players and was farmable to everyone, it was your choice to put in the effort and time in farming for it. Again, it is also buyable today.

4 - The elite Fossilized Dragon Egg was a reward to players who capped in 4 days within the release of the Blacksmoke Mountain Expansion. Everyone had the opportunity to get it and 397 players took that opportunity.

5 - The 'Volconut' as they call it, was originally the Vanity Helm you were suppose to receive for capping during the L71 Humania Expansion, but due to people opening their mouths and talking about how 'ugly' it was, it was changed to the Monarch Helm of Humania. If it wasn't for that incident, we would have more players walking around with the 'Volconut', and I bet you all regret it now, don't you?

6 - Don't get me started on greed... 'New players' are hungry for everything the 'Veterans' and 'Old players' worked so hard for and they will never stop until they get what they want. Move on with your life and find another game if this one doesn't suit you, or stop all this nonsense.
    You tell them dude!
    ya YEET

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Guy View Post

Not to mention that 90% of people complaining about the volcanut didn't even cap
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Matutd For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

I must be still asleep, ah well worth a shot

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default a

4 piece ring your joking right ? That would be extremely unfair as it is now. Just saying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matutd:1734729

Not to mention that 90% of people complaining about the volcanut didn't even cap
    The Volcano hat in my opinion looked cool though...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

4 piece rings, oh boy.

"Never mess with a man that can end you, from a different zip code."-Sniper

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

^No clue where it confirmed 4 Piece Ring? Sure, there was the addition of a pet, but can we really assume it will accumulate as it did with Helm, Armor and Shield?

Also, I'm guessing the pet's going to be a mini sand golem lel
    wouldn't be too hard to animate IMO,as it's just creating a stoic version of the sand golems in SSC.

Also, i guess this is continuing the whole elite onyx thing. perhaps the portal to new cmapaign opens after killing elite onyx.

nevertheless, will be looking forward to profitting from first day farming of new campaign.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burstnuke View Post
    Agreed, and i dont have a 3pc ring. I think sts should make a 4pc ring but with noo stat diffrence then 3pc ring just More Effects Aka bling. Otherwise this cap will be pretty much worthless to cap for 3pc ring oldies as all they will get is a new elite pet.
    It's not worthless, they need to be 77 to equip the new items. What about the people who have capped what? 5 times already? They have had a 3pc the whole time and have no complaints about it. This is basically another cap with a twist. Nothing more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Awesommme thank you sts!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

One question: if I'm not capped by the time the new cap comes out and I'm still at lvl 75 will I still be able to get the vanity shield when i hit lvl 76in order to get the 2pc ring?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Applesaucey View Post
    One question: if I'm not capped by the time the new cap comes out and I'm still at lvl 75 will I still be able to get the vanity shield when i hit lvl 76in order to get the 2pc ring?

This question was already answered. The L76 Vanity Shield will still be available after the cap is raised to L77. And when you get both, yes, they can be combined for a 2-piece ring.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Applesaucey:1734796

Yep.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

76 cap should be finished when 77 launches. Just like a new cap, making elite non dropable and the 76 elite eye unobtainable.

"Never mess with a man that can end you, from a different zip code."-Sniper

19. The Following User Says Thank You to FFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FFA View Post
    76 cap should be finished when 77 launches. Just like a new cap, making elite non dropable and the 76 elite eye unobtainable.
    I agree with this and i also believe 4-piece rings would just be insane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

4pc its okay, as long as it have same stat with 3pc or 2pc, just give it diffent bling. what 5pc? oh cmon dud they will just get 2pc not 3pc not 3pc that can be crafted with dragon ring. what do you want? respect as old player or something that give you stat boost so you can say gf noob.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Well as could they get if they did not even play at that time ? lol I wrote about new players but not about those who plays already a few years.
    Last edited by [Buy]; 07-18-2014 at 01:59 AM.

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

Default Blast from the Past! New Update Coming Soon to Pocket Legends!

Ohh gawd
    Oldies vs NEWbies
    Am on the newbie side

SOO....I WANt 2pc!

3-D Romeo
    hai doods