Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
No, you're wrong. If more people hoard, the longer it will take for the supply to diminish. The more supply there is, the ROI per e-lock will be less. So, posts telling people what to invest in isn't exactly in your best interest. If anything, it will just make it harder to make returns on your own investments.

Of course, that's not to say e-locks will not go up. However, if a numerous amount of people will hold them - they will take a lengthier time to rise which is what Int was saying.
That's a good point. But it's not like we didnt already know to hoard. Most of you did. And I'm glad that I told some that didn't know to hoard. They'll make more money. About the supply, it'll go down before you know it. If you check auction, a 40k elo crate is bought, and one replaces it at the same price or lower, to ensure it being bought. There won't be these replacements.

It'll keep going up because some people can realize that they can buy 40k elo locks and sell them again later at a much higher price. Also, because of this realization, not only will players buy them FOR hoarding, they'll also realize that this is their last chance and buy the cheap ones off, knowing they won't be cheap later. This includes forumers. This includes me. I bought a bunch of locks already so I can sell them at a higher price later, as well as crafted them. You made a very valid point though. Thank you