Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So sts......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Not sure who is selling you your plat, but I buy when it's on sale $55 for 1700 plat. That means each crate cost 48 cents to open.
    That's 2 cents less than one fight of mortal kombat/street fighter if you lost in the arcade back in the day. Until recently there was no such thing as a free game unless it was solitare lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    That's 2 cents less than one fight of mortal kombat/street fighter if you lost in the arcade back in the day. Until recently there was no such thing as a free game unless it was solitare lol.
    Back in my day...Pacman was the most expensives game...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rare View Post
    Of all the replies in this thread, mine is the harsh one??? Oh I'm sorry. Let me sugar coat it. Ahem.

"I'm so sorry. I feel your pain. I too have opened many crates and received nothing. Better luck next time champ."
    Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keikali View Post
    lol@4K plat.

lol@opening old locks instead of elo locks.

lol@thinking you're the only one.

lol@loling for the sake of loling.
    man we should hangout sometime later, add lmao.

#YouLikeToLol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Iliketolol For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Not sure who is selling you your plat, but I buy when it's on sale $55 for 1700 plat. That means each crate cost 48 cents to open.
    Even if it was on sale, it's still not worth it but like I said, it is your money.

This is how I got my numbers (from the platinum-page):

When I started playing this game last year (December 2013), their "First time buyer" offer was 10 platinum for $1.99 round to $2. So 5 platinum would be $1 and 15 platinum would be $3.

Right now 15 Platinum (was 10) is $2.14, compared to last year's $1.99. Platinum is getting more expensive yet the odds are becoming more and more ridiculous lmao!

Scorch costs 250 Platinum. The 250 Platinum is $50, so 50 bux for a dumb pet that needs to be fed after 20 mins even when it's end game level. Why don't you use that for food, petrol, bills or even lotto tickets instead. Like I said, the game is cool however nothing in it is worth spending a dime on.

I remember in their video chat, the devs also said they didn't have any luck. Even when they can generate locks, open them for free, they still get nothing? Oh man trolololol.

Next time ask them to generate 100,000 locks and see how many arcanes/mythics they loot and then calculate and compare the amount of real money they would have spent if they were a player and the amount of gain they would have gotten in game. I bet the results would be so poor even after using $300,000 US. That's how trololol the odds are.

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    Yes but Street fighter/Mortal Kombat is 1000 times better than this game; your skill determines if you go far in the game unlike AL where "chance" you loot something valuable determines you going far.
    Hi, this is my signature:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Allocate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

------------------>keuiks
    Last edited by keuiks; 07-24-2014 at 05:47 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keikali View Post
    lol@4K plat.

lol@opening old locks instead of elo locks.

lol@thinking you're the only one.

lol@loling for the sake of loling.
    HAHAHA gud one
    BAKLOLZ
    Guild Master of Immaculate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allocate View Post
    Even if it was on sale, it's still not worth it but like I said, it is your money.

This is how I got my numbers (from the platinum-page):

When I started playing this game last year (December 2013), their "First time buyer" offer was 10 platinum for $1.99 round to $2. So 5 platinum would be $1 and 15 platinum would be $3.

Right now 15 Platinum (was 10) is $2.14, compared to last year's $1.99. Platinum is getting more expensive yet the odds are becoming more and more ridiculous lmao!

Scorch costs 250 Platinum. The 250 Platinum is $50, so 50 bux for a dumb pet that needs to be fed after 20 mins even when it's end game level. Why don't you use that for food, petrol, bills or even lotto tickets instead. Like I said, the game is cool however nothing in it is worth spending a dime on.

I remember in their video chat, the devs also said they didn't have any luck. Even when they can generate locks, open them for free, they still get nothing? Oh man trolololol.

Next time ask them to generate 100,000 locks and see how many arcanes/mythics they loot and then calculate and compare the amount of real money they would have spent if they were a player and the amount of gain they would have gotten in game. I bet the results would be so poor even after using $300,000 US. That's how trololol the odds are.

Yes but Street fighter/Mortal Kombat is 1000 times better than this game; your skill determines if you go far in the game unlike AL where "chance" you loot something valuable determines you going far.
    Actually you need to double check your math. If last year it was 10 plat for 1.99 and now its 15 plat for 2.14 then the price went down from 20 cents per plat to 14 cents per plat which means it got cheaper lol. And buying the lowest pack would be the worst way to buy platinum.

Also to play street fighter or mortal kombat on your own time cost $75-80 for the game on a home console or 50 cents per life. Noone forces you to buy any plat in this game. If you want to then spending it all on locked is almost a guaranteed way to go broke. Same as gambling in real life lol. This topic is just one of way too many and it should have just been expected.