Thread: level 70 mage pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Default level 70 mage pvp

Hello and thank you for taking the time and reading this thread. I just want to take the time and thank all the people at level 70, you guys are very peaceful individuals i have been playing this game for 4 years, some may know me as nut others may know me as king. most people know my account was banned and i had to start over....the name on my new account is a l70 mage named Immunization. I have gotten along quite well...leveling up and stopping to pvp a bit at different levels. and i have finally found a level in which pvp is actually worth doing. Level 70 pvp is amazing.....yes there are some egotistical people that try and rush me.....but pvping with a mage for 4 years puts them at a disadvantage. I am not pointing any fingers but i have found the Dream Team is the only problem i have with levels 66-71...they constantly rush others and you cant do anything about it, the reason being is because they have a huge guild that they can call over like a pack of wolfs and tear you apart...so i just take without complaint. Ultimately is there anyway that i can make peace with a guild like this? or do i just continue taking it...for it has made my ratio negative...thank you everyone!

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

Default level 70 mage pvp

Quote Originally Posted by nutthebear View Post
    Hello and thank you for taking the time and reading this thread. I just want to take the time and thank all the people at level 70, you guys are very peaceful individuals i have been playing this game for 4 years, some may know me as nut others may know me as king. most people know my account was banned and i had to start over....the name on my new account is a l70 mage named Immunization. I have gotten along quite well...leveling up and stopping to pvp a bit at different levels. and i have finally found a level in which pvp is actually worth doing. Level 70 pvp is amazing.....yes there are some egotistical people that try and rush me.....but pvping with a mage for 4 years puts them at a disadvantage. I am not pointing any fingers but i have found the Dream Team is the only problem i have with levels 66-71...they constantly rush others and you cant do anything about it, the reason being is because they have a huge guild that they can call over like a pack of wolfs and tear you apart...so i just take without complaint. Ultimately is there anyway that i can make peace with a guild like this? or do i just continue taking it...for it has made my ratio negative...thank you everyone!
    Get a good reputation
    When I first started L70 pvp I was decent yet people still rushed me (I had goddes) I had to keep rushing them and when I would catch them alone they would finally realizes I can kill them and not as noob as they thought
    Than I went L71 with beastly and my reputation grew even more and more people stopped rushing me

Now am a L76 Mage rushing char "hqe"

My point is keep rushing them and who cares if ur kd is bad

Mine is 7k kills and 11k deaths (on hqe)

Ohh yes
    "TdT" I miss them
    hai doods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by synfullmagic_23110 View Post
    Get a good reputation
    When I first started L70 pvp I was decent yet people still rushed me (I had goddes) I had to keep rushing them and when I would catch them alone they would finally realizes I can kill them and not as noob as they thought
    Than I went L71 with beastly and my reputation grew even more and more people stopped rushing me

Ohh yes
    "TdT" I miss them
    okay thank you, do you still have a l70 or l71 mage? and could you add my mage? i think i messed up my skill set up and before i waste plat i wanna know if i have it right....ign is immunization

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

okay thank you, do you still have a l70 or l71 mage? and could you add my mage? i think i messed up my skill set up and before i waste plat i wanna know if i have it right....ign is immunization
    Phew I haven't done L70/71 Mage in a year lol no sorry
    hai doods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Phew I haven't done L70/71 Mage in a year lol no sorry
    okay thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Get a good reputation

Ohh yes
    "TdT" I miss them
    These are words of truth. I have been down this road before and it may seem grim, but things can only get better, right?

I used to be a savage/goddess endgame mage and got nuked constantly. But I kept persisting and went from a no skill full savage noob to a fiery. And we all know, fiery takes skill, and I still am noob. But better than before. Just try it out and see how it goes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin:1741715
    Get a good reputation

Ohh yes
    "TdT" I miss them
    These are words of truth. I have been down this road before and it may seem grim, but things can only get better, right?

I used to be a savage/goddess endgame mage and got nuked constantly. But I kept persisting and went from a no skill full savage noob to a fiery. And we all know, fiery takes skill, and I still am noob. But better than before. Just try it out and see how it goes
    Noob
    ya YEET

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Laar View Post
    Noob
    Crai cuz u can't even cap nub
    hai doods

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Lol, I have a L70 Mage that i leveled way back when. Is 70/71 PvP any good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

On Behalf of TDT I say, "Our Pleasure."