Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Coming Soon! | Nekro the Undead Whelp Crafting Quest

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    655 Posts

As much as I feel bad for all the SnS owners or people that just bought the egg for 100m+, I feel as if it's in the right direction for the game to allow more crafting options into certain items. In this case, this will spark interest in running elites again which is awesome for farmers like myself! Also, until we actually try the pet in action, there's no saying if it's going to be OP or not. The same was said about Singe, nightshade, SnS, but Samael owners still held their own in pvp against such new pets! If anything, STS have said they wanted to normalize Arcane pets so that you don't have to have the must have pet, so I'm sure some balancing and buffing will ensue should they all still drop from crates.

Anything to spark interest in elites I'm always going to vote for. Perhaps a little too soon after SnS, but it's in the right direction for the game overall! Didn't get your Samael and got the cappy Singe in crate? Craft it better! Got the maul when it's about to be expired? Run some elites and bring it back to life! Hammer jaw not OP enough? Run some elites during shark week to craft a robot with lasers version in elites! It's going to be awesome!
    Last edited by Kakashis; 07-24-2014 at 07:06 PM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post: