Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nicest players in AL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Aedenos - The dude isn't afraid to correct my judgement if I'm taking erroneous decisions! His moral compass is usually screwed on straight too!
    Pandamoni - Super mom, hot mom, soccer mom (j/k!). This gal is the bomb diggity!
    Keikali - Plays a midget smurf in game but is the biggest short asian dude I've seen in my life. Super buff & super cool! Always knows what's up.
    Hectororius - The wise & kind! Shows kindness whenever needed but never overdoes it.
    Noisykillar - Able to take my insults & throw them right back! If you look past the insults, she's a sweet gal.
    Emmacheese - Fiercely loyal & cares for her friends. If you're nice to her, she's amazing to you in return. Get on her bad side though? I suggest you buy a military bunker for protection.
    Joncheese - Super calm and laid back dude! Treats people how he gets treated. If you're kind to him, he's usually kind to you. Values friendship and modesty!
    Age - My lifting brah. The only thing is he doesn't lift. xD
    Raw - This dude has raw skills and if you're kind to him, he is usually willing to show you a tip or two!
    Jxmaa - Nicest greek dude I've meet except for Madnab! Always willing to lend a hand in PvP & usually responsive to a rogue's requests.
    Madnex - Very technical guy that values intelligence. However, he doesn't look down on people that are less intelligent than him (ignore his forum posts). Super cool!
    Maarkus - The dude values friendship over in game pixels, nuff said!
    Lia/Spell - She's a delicate flower in PvP, okay guys? Treat her as such, LOL!
    Hakoom - Despite the fact that he hits on me a few times a day, pretty good and loyal friend to have!
    Matanofx - Goes with the flow, doesn't let things bother him and usually has a joke or two to crack him up!
    Limsyoker - Works hard, plays hard. Friends > Game for her!
    Ijil - This gal is an angel! She just gives and gives to those in need. Why? I could not possibly understand. She's definitely either blessed or crazy.
    Ogani - Lots of rumors circle AL. This guy chooses to judge you based off of personal experience, not what your supposed rumors are. A stand up guy & an amazing + very whipped boyfriend for his gal. (You two are cutest couple 4sure!)
    Danoobie - I used to dislike this guy for kicking my butt in TDM. I got to know him though and he's an awesome dude! Very chill, very kind!

There's plenty more, I just forget to mention at this time! I will add as I remember! As for now... *sips dark roast*
    Last edited by Zeus; 07-27-2014 at 09:33 AM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post: