Thread: L15 bear

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

The build I use on my 15 is 6 rage, 5 stomp, 1 sms, 1 cs, 1 cb. It's a lot more versatile than a build such as 6 rage 6 stomp 1 sms 1 vs/cs. I like it most because if your opponent misses their stomp it's a sure win for you. You'll have more damage up close than they do and the debuff from cb makes a huge difference.

If people think founders has a huge affect on a fight in low level you should see it compared to cb. What founders gives you is the advantage of 5 damage and 5 armor. Only 1 cb gives you the advantage of 10 damage and 5 dodge. Now the 5 dodge will barely help you but still, the 10 damage debuff is enough to make your opponent weaker than if he wasn't using a damage ring at all.

5 stomp with 1 cb is also better than 6 stomp and none because the difference between 5 and 6 stomp is only 10 damage and 10% stomp which probably won't make as much of a difference in a fight when cb does 50-60 more damage and debuffs your opponent.

It's also not as hard to land as people are making it out to be. The range of cb is 3m which is the same as cs. So if you land cs you're for sure going to land cb unless you miss or your opponent dodges it.
    I'm lowkey mediocre at this game

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JTZ For This Useful Post: