Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Upgraded Mythic Armor LVL 36

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    Whats the negative points in reupgrading that armour set?
    Its a good idea.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk
    Terrible idea. It made nordr, shuyal, and mostly tindirin a joke. There is no purpose to upgrade. It will ruin farming once again.

Let's be real here. You want to upgrade the mythic set why? Because it's easier and cheaper than buying/farming a new set.
    Last edited by Rare; 07-31-2014 at 05:27 AM.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    Do you think weapons can be upgraded? How can u compare an armor set with a weapon? And its a game. There was no expiry date written on the purchase tag of that weapon.
    Explain in detail why it sould not be upgraded?

Because it makes the game more boring. Done.
    Last edited by Rare; 07-31-2014 at 05:27 AM.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    Technically the mythic set has only been around for 2 expansions, and the upgraded set for 1.
    Also, please just point out one single point on how have lvl 41 ( etc ) upgraded mythic armor will be bad?
    26 helm+36 armor=1 cap
    36 helm+36 armor= 1 cap
    1 cap+1 cap+ current cap= (almost) 3 CAPS.
    Also, if you read my message i just painted out quite a few reasons that a upgraded set will be bad.
    Sorry for saying im out and not going, but i just had to reply to that. Now, im out for real XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Jina i suggest we let this thread go, players here dont seem to understand when we say why it shouldnt be upgraded we give reasons they still ask "but why not upgraded?"

I think at this point we'll have to let them sink in their own thread which STG will ignore and ill approve.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Just an idea. Upgrading the upgraded set would be a hard quest and requires a crafting ingredient which drops from locked crates and elite chests. This way plat spenders will be happy too?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rare View Post
    Terrible idea. It made nordr, shuyal, and mostly tindirin a joke. There is no purpose to upgrade. It will ruin farming once again.

Let's be real here. You want to upgrade the mythic set why? Because it's easier and cheaper than buying/farming a new set.
    And because everyone are not rich nor have rich friends to liqudate 2.5m item and buy another item for millions gold just for one season!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jinathedemo View Post
    26 helm+36 armor=1 cap
    36 helm+36 armor= 1 cap
    1 cap+1 cap+ current cap= (almost) 3 CAPS.
    Also, if you read my message i just painted out quite a few reasons that a upgraded set will be bad.
    Sorry for saying im out and not going, but i just had to reply to that. Now, im out for real XD

Everyone are not playing the game since donkey ages

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Sts cant please everyone... or can they?
    Mythic upgrades to lvl 41
    New mythics armor/helm slightly better than upgraded 41
    Old mythics tradeable but dont grant AP (same as buyin arcanes doesnt give red letter day)

Ok now hate on me for suggesting xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    And because everyone are not rich nor have rich friends to liqudate 2.5m item and buy another item for millions gold just for one season!
    Ahem ahem, did anyone force you at gun point to buy the set this season? were you promised an upgrade?

Infact you were promised it will not upgraded right here in forums and buying the set for 2.5m for just 1 season was if anything, your very own mistake.

You could farm/buy magma set or the newer druid/spirit sets which arent the best but when you buy a car do you buy a Ferrari or a Honda Civic? YOU decided to buy mythics on your own free will knowing they upgrade to lvl36.

Before i spend alot of gold i think about the value, i guess you dont do that if your gold means that much to you, you shouldnt have spent it on a set for 1 season, i see your comments here and i cant help thinking "does he ever look 1 step ahead?" not just you but other who want mythics to upgrade again because they spent so much gold on them.

Learn how to save gold before you spend it, coming from a nonplat user who got rich in game and has the best gear.

Final comment from me, mata out peace =]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rare View Post

You maybe rich but sir me poor.
    Dont want to rely on plat users to buy another myth armour and helm for 10m+ each.
    Better than just buying them using teeth.
    Usually people have point to say but can't explain propeely.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    Technically the mythic set has only been around for 2 expansions, and the upgraded set for 1.
    Also, please just point out one single point on how have lvl 41 ( etc ) upgraded mythic armor will be bad?
    Crazy plat users( that's the answer).
    Yes earning from farming is way tough than opening lockeds in 2x weekend. Thats why

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Boltmage View Post
    Sts cant please everyone... or can they?
    Mythic upgrades to lvl 41
    New mythics armor/helm slightly better than upgraded 41
    Old mythics tradeable but dont grant AP (same as buyin arcanes doesnt give red letter day)

Ok now hate on me for suggesting xD
    Yeah exactly, bring new mythics for those who have too much golds and nothing new to buy,
    Old mythics upgradable for those who cant afford those many golds every seasons.
    New mmythics obviously be better than old upgraded mythics.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matanofx View Post
    Ahem ahem, did anyone force you at gun point to buy the set this season? were you promised an upgrade?

Infact you were promised it will not upgraded right here in forums and buying the set for 2.5m for just 1 season was if anything, your very own mistake.

You could farm/buy magma set or the newer druid/spirit sets which arent the best but when you buy a car do you buy a Ferrari or a Honda Civic? YOU decided to buy mythics on your own free will knowing they upgrade to lvl36.

Before i spend alot of gold i think about the value, i guess you dont do that if your gold means that much to you, you shouldnt have spent it on a set for 1 season, i see your comments here and i cant help thinking "does he ever look 1 step ahead?" not just you but other who want mythics to upgrade again because they spent so much gold on them.

Learn how to save gold before you spend it, coming from a nonplat user who got rich in game and has the best gear.

Final comment from me, mata out peace =]
    Ahem ahem... Does someone put you at the gun point asking you to disapprove whatever these people are asking for when you are losing nothing by it? If the mythics are upgraded what do you lose? Nothing, as we said New mythics will be better than upgraded old mythic.
    Why do you hate it?
    Aahh these people are middle class player, they dont play from season 1 like me, they shouldn't look as great as me, its unfair I have millions of gold and they will be wearing same armor as me. Cant happen wont happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

I wouldn't mind if they were upgradable. They could make it so you have to do a tough quest and also incorporate the elite gear drop items. Make it so you need 3 elite tindrin drop chests and helms for the quest line. It would make farmers happy. If they don't allow them to be upgradable I just hope they don't put new gear in locks. Make the best gear elite drops. If they won't do this I'd much rather upgrade again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Ahem ahem... Does someone put you at the gun point asking you to disapprove whatever these people are asking for when you are losing nothing by it? If the mythics are upgraded what do you lose? Nothing, as we said New mythics will be better than upgraded old mythic.
    Why do you hate it?
    Aahh these people are middle class player, they dont play from season 1 like me, they shouldn't look as great as me, its unfair I have millions of gold and they will be wearing same armor as me. Cant happen wont happen.

Id stop commenting if you werent flaming me or ASSUMING why YOU think im against this idea.

Obviously youre neither a mind reader nor a good judge if thats what you think.. first of all i havent played this game in season 1 =]

Anytime i buy something i ask myself if i should spend gold now or save up and buy the next best thing that will come, you should try it too sir maybe then you wont whine about spending your gold.

Im not rich in game cause i been playing long time im rich cause i know how to spend the gold i earn.

In order for this game to be fun for me im looking for a new thing to aim for, playing with the same helm for 1 and a half years or same armor for over a year is not fun, upgraded or not its not fun.
    When i was playing lvl21 i knew id spend what i can on the best lvl21 gear i can buy and i want this to keep going over and over so i always have something new to reach for.

Upgrading the mythics in the first place might have been a mistake i think you got spoiled thinking it will happen again and again and again, each expansion new mythic upgrade, forcing players to use the same set for literally years, thnx alot.

And if youre trying to say "no, i just want mythics to upgrade to lvl41" i challenge you to think about people like you during lvl41 expansion complaining about how much they spend on mythics for 1 season cause they only got it at lvl41, and theyll demand a new upgrade, theyll make the same point you make now, and so will the people in lvl46 and lvl51 and so on untill this game reaches its end.

No thnx, once again i hope you wont try to flame me or guess the reasons im against this idea when i just stated in over 3 comments my reasons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Id stop commenting if you werent flaming me or ASSUMING why YOU think im against this idea.

Obviously youre neither a mind reader or a good judge if thats what you think.. first of all i havent played this game in season 1 =]

Anytime i buy something i ask myself if i should spend gold now or save up and buy the next best thing that will come, you should try it too sir maybe then you wont whine about spending your gold.

Im not rich in game cause i been playing long time im rich cause i know how to spend the gold i earn.

In order for this game to be fun for me im looking for a new thing to aim for, playing with the same helm for 1 and a half years or same armor for over a year is not fun, upgraded or not its not fun.
    When i was playing lvl21 i knew id spend what i can on the best lvl21 gear i can buy and i want this to keep going over and over so i always have something new to reach for.

Upgrading the mythics in the first place might have been a mistake i think you got spoiled thinking it will happen again and again and again, each expansion new mythic upgrade, forcing players to use the same set for literally years, thnx alot.

And if youre trying to say "no, i just want mythics to upgrade to lvl41" i challenge you to think about people like you during lvl41 expansion complaining about how much they spend on mythics for 1 season cause they only got it at lvl41, and theyll demand a new upgrade, theyll make the same point you make now, and so will the people in lvl46 and lvl51 and so on untill this game reaches its end.

No thnx, once again i hope you wont try to flame me or guess the reasons im against this idea when i just stated in over 3 comments my reasons.
    Sorry to make you mad. No offense intended.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Sorry to make you mad. No offense intended.
    No worries you cant offend me, only show immaturity which is okay too, i cant expect everyone to not assume im some rich elitist who despises new players =]
    If you want i challenge you to show me im wrong with the comment i made above.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

No worries you cant offend me, only show immaturity which is okay too, i cant expect everyone to not assume im some rich elitist who despises new players =]
    If you want i challenge you to show me im wrong with the comment i made above.
    I dont have time to do such immature challenges and all. Thank you. Move on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

I dont have time to do such immature challenges and all. Thank you. Move on.
    To be honest, he tried to move on already, but you replied.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jinathedemo View Post
    To be honest, he tried to move on already, but you replied.
    Calling someone immature is no sign to move on.