Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: When you were new..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I play AL since end of season 1, u dont know how much i treasure my 1st free pet from tutorial( the dog, i forgot the name) and got freaked out when someone gifted me a wrathjaw(sadly i couldnt recall the great guy's name). And now......arcane pets arcane pets....

I insisted not to use potions in pve having the idea that only noobs need it until my fren explained to me and that process took 20min juz to convince me to use potion lol.

i kept a legen blade for my warrior so that i can 'use' it when my warrior reached that lvl -.-

i took it so offensive with the word 'noob' back in season 2 when someone calling me that in pvp room and i even tried to reason with him! now....i call my fren noob as if im saying 'Mr'

i was so happy to count for 1v1 in pvp room even for random players taking it as an honour to me and now when some random players ask me to count......i will come out with moutains of excuses!

a lot more funny, nooby and sentimental moments back in those days...
    seeing old fren leaving this game one by one really pains my heart and it's the fren left that keep me playing this game.
    Old fren, if u ever manage to see this plz log in and say a hi to me! Some i didnt even manage to have a farewell with u....

Last but not the least....i really miss pvp back in those days.....
    sts, if u have so much time inventing some 'awesome' pet for 1% of the community, i think it's time for u to do something to the pvp system........(sleep)

IGN: Thorluffy,Thorluffybolt,Thorluffysama,Thorluffyris e

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Thorluffy For This Useful Post: