Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
Adjustments:

1) Eggs are used to craft the recipe itself.
- This guarantees an egg sink so that players don't just liquidate useless recipes before killing a deary.
- Rarity of egg changes odds of getting a more desirable recipe. IE a ripmaw egg is much more likely to create the arcane recipe than a deary egg. However, even the use of an arcane egg doesn't guarantee an arcane recipe.

2) Each recipe is crafted by the alchamist with a 12 hour delay. He will not allow you to restart the quest until this delay period is elapsed and your recipe collected.
-the delay period can only be bypassed with gold. Creating the gold sink you want.

3) I'm against rare spawns. Perhaps add the single use recipes to elite boss loot tables. This is more direct and doesn't require as much coding. Ideally it can be a rare drop unaffected by reroll and doesn't conflict with regular loot. IE how elondria essences drooped except for certain elite bosses only (will take a lot of time to implement, but the best solution IMO).
-Should be for limited times only. Make it a special weekend to add to the rotation.

4) Put a larger focus on ectoplasm. Dragkin teeth are farmed the quickest by running regular wilds (yawn). Powerful items should have a focus on elite.
1) Love the adjustment - great idea!!!!

2) I agree with this as well.

3) I support this so long as it isn't TOO rare. I have run Caves literally hundreds and hundreds of times, yet I only received a single Wurmtounge egg, so in my mind, that's a bit too rare. Recipes (at least for the legendary eggs) should be as common as an EGD; otherwise, that would just discourage recipe farming.

4) I sort of agree. The reason why I favored Drakin Teeth is because this is bound to the character. I am purposefully avoiding allowing the wealthy to simply buy up all the ingredients. By using a bound item (like Teeth) you are essentially controlling the widespread availability of the crafted eggs. I would actually lean towards something that is only looted through elites. Farming normal Tindirin is boring and hardly a challenge worthy of a high end pet. Either way, bound items help to restrict flooding of the market, so anything that works towards that end I would support.