Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Warrior sucks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    A class can't be "better" than another. And I didn't mean warriors were better either if that's what you are getting at. It depends on the player. And obviously you aren't one of those players that can achieve in killing a warrior.

And just to tell you. I haven't seen you in pvp at all these past two seasons. I've experienced Mages killing high geared warriors. Also Instanthumor.
    No comment. I'll get banned from forums.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

A class can't be "better" than another. And I didn't mean warriors were better either if that's what you are getting at. It depends on the player. And obviously you aren't one of those players that can achieve in killing a warrior.

And just to tell you. I haven't seen you in pvp at all these past two seasons. I've experienced Mages killing high geared warriors. Also Instanthumor.
    I have a full geared warrior (arcane ring, glaive and Samael) .. I can confirm mages have no chance 1v1 me, unless I have 1000+ping.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjasmurf View Post
    No comment. I'll get banned from forums.
    Lol, I know the feeling dude.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Instant and night pm me in game I don't want this thread to get closed
    You guys are all talk.
    ^ you know what they say, takes one to know one. Besides, what do you want me to PM you for? Look man, I've said this many times and I'll say it again, I sold my sorcerer gear. If you want me to 1v1 a warrior you chose (or 1v1 you since you're obviously skilled) get me some gear. I'm not going to sell everything just to regear my mage... after all i've been through trying to gear up my twinks. Whether you choose to believe it or not, Zephy here is a top 3 1v1 warrior, and I'm sure he can say the same thing for me. Ask around, you've been away the whole season.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor:1766487
    Instant and night pm me in game I don't want this thread to get closed
    You guys are all talk.
    ^ you know what they say, takes one to know one. Besides, what do you want me to PM you for? Look man, I've said this many times and I'll say it again, I sold my sorcerer gear. If you want me to 1v1 a warrior you chose (or 1v1 you since you're obviously skilled) get me some gear. I'm not going to sell everything just to regear my mage... after all i've been through trying to gear up my twinks. Whether you choose to believe it or not, Zephy here is a top 3 1v1 warrior, and I'm sure he can say the same thing for me. Ask around, you've been away the whole season.
    Ty. He seriously confused me. Tired from working all day and I felt like I was talking to a rock.

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Volt For This Useful Post:

raw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matanofx View Post
    Lol@this thread

I see warriors with the same damage as mine when i wore mythic set+perfect exp rifle brut lvl41+perf archon ring brut

Their dps was lower but the armor and hp.... , a mage dont stand a chance vs a decent war. Dont be sad cause some rogues kill you, rogues can destroy anything in pvp, if youre in a team you can win.
    KEYword highlighted. stay away from 1v1 , work as a team u wont have any problem..
    or just learn to be better

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredible View Post
    KEYword highlighted. stay away from 1v1 , work as a team u wont have any problem..
    or just learn to be better
    As a mage, no warrior is impossible to beat.

KEY word highlighted. Luck has many variables.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    As a mage, no warrior is impossible to beat.

KEY word highlighted. Luck has many variables.
    c: did I ever say they were impossible to beat? Your the one that's been away for the season. Why did you go to twink if Mage is so powerful??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Instant won't PM me in game because he knows he can't kill a geared warrior 1v1.
    Geez you sure made my day. I was on the floor laughing for literally 3 minutes straight!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Mages kill wars when they have a extremely lucky stunlock and timing, so they can fail horn and jugg. A skilled war wont fall for this though.
    Same goes for wars if they stunlock a rogue they can win if not they are going down.

Instant was the best mage imo before he went twinking. So i am sure he knows very well in the back of his mind that versus a top geared war who SLIGHTLY knows what he is doing he is gonna lose 10-0. Especially now skill swapping is gone the chances of a class going agaisnt the balance table is nearly 0.(stunlocks aside)
    Last edited by Nat King Aggrey; 08-05-2014 at 01:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

=D lol

And I've seen Mages kill ring warriors with my own eyes. Dirtyarry/conradev are two examples of pro Mages that have done this and I've witnessed it as well as others. I don't necessarily have to play Mage to know it's possible. Of course it's possible, many have done it.

And I won't have good internet for a while which is why I haven't been in pvp.

So I see you point out the name of those "great" mages, can you also point out those ring warriors they beat (at least according to your words) ?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

U ret@rds are pissing me off. Just stfu and show me. Like I said before you're all talk. Instant won't PM me in game because he knows he can't kill a geared warrior 1v1.

Night you've been making the most ret@rded post, how tf can you say mages kill arcane ring tanks when u don't even play fckin mage or have fckin ring !!??

Done wasting my time with this s***.
    Pls don't ban me sts, I had to say it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T88ndFimsos

Cough* COUGH?*
    Look at 1:46. JackMihada vsing a tank, with no arcane ring.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

=D lol

And I've seen Mages kill ring warriors with my own eyes. Dirtyarry/conradev are two examples of pro Mages that have done this and I've witnessed it as well as others. I don't necessarily have to play Mage to know it's possible. Of course it's possible, many have done it.

You were in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T88ndFimsos
    right? please look at it moar.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

=D lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gensin View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T88ndFimsos

Cough* COUGH?*
    Look at 1:46. JackMihada vsing a tank, with no arcane ring.
    Lol I'm laughing so hard. I'm done with this thread, you guys are complete ret@rds today. Do you realize mages could switch skills back then? Did you see how fast Conrad swapped his skills in that video?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ninjasmurf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

=D lol

2 mages out of thousands. You've proved your case well

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ninjasmurf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Ninja, stop arguing with those who can't prove them selves right. I completely agree with you, full geared mage can't beat a full geared warrior, if you beat that warrior using a mage, that warrior has really no idea how to play PvP. Arry? I've seen that mage ganging everyone with another ring rogue, when ever I ask for 1-1, he just says, why don't you try this rogue?
    Oh yes, I'm not even an arcane user but we did a lot of fights and he won like 1 in 5 fights. Even, the tank has no arc ring, if he knows how to play against mage, he won't let mage win. That's it. A video can't prove anything. There is an arena made. Well, instant you got lot of karma buddies that must be having arc ring right? Why not borrow those, instead of asking ninja?
    Took the whole thread off topic.
    At last ,for the people who say full gered mage can beat a full geared warrior: Speak what you can do, and DO WHAT YOU SPEAK!!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ishtmeet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

c: did I ever say they were impossible to beat? Your the one that's been away for the season. Why did you go to twink if Mage is so powerful??
    Seriously ninja this was polite convo until u started throwing insults around like candy I can see why ur so popular *cough *cough. Seriously who cares If mage can or can't.

Sent from a galaxy far far away!!!!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to famousfame For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by famousfame View Post
    Seriously ninja this was polite convo until u started throwing insults around like candy I can see why ur so popular *cough *cough. Seriously who cares If mage can or can't.

Sent from a galaxy far far away!!!!!
    Players attempting to endgame there mage twinks.
    Mage/Sorcerer's attempting to buy gear and pvp, endgame.
    Players thinking to make mage/sorcerer as a main (will include doing flags and kills in endgame for achievement purposes.)
    and obviously people that are concerned in making pvp, balanced.

"Seriously who cares If mage can or can't."
    Lol? This is why theres no healthy balance, Tanks even rarely get into timed runs without help from a mage, rogue or in twinking way.
    Last edited by Gensin; 08-05-2014 at 06:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    Ninja, stop arguing with those who can't prove them selves right. I completely agree with you, full geared mage can't beat a full geared warrior, if you beat that warrior using a mage, that warrior has really no idea how to play PvP. Arry? I've seen that mage ganging everyone with another ring rogue, when ever I ask for 1-1, he just says, why don't you try this rogue?
    Oh yes, I'm not even an arcane user but we did a lot of fights and he won like 1 in 5 fights. Even, the tank has no arc ring, if he knows how to play against mage, he won't let mage win. That's it. A video can't prove anything. There is an arena made. Well, instant you got lot of karma buddies that must be having arc ring right? Why not borrow those, instead of asking ninja?
    Took the whole thread off topic.
    At last ,for the people who say full gered mage can beat a full geared warrior: Speak what you can do, and DO WHAT YOU SPEAK!!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Pfft quite a bit of talk... Pm me in game whenever you're ready for a vs. We'll invite a few people to watch so u dont have to lie about the score and we can post it here see u in game

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Arry For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arry View Post
    Pfft quite a bit of talk... Pm me in game whenever you're ready for a vs. We'll invite a few people to watch so u dont have to lie about the score and we can post it here see u in game
    Dont trust that ish, or do lol.