Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Free Powerleveling Service!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Few things:

1) I love how questioning your service is spamming, and no, i don't feel like carrying on a discussion in PMs because this forum more than suffices for this discussion.

2) I have never ever kicked anyone for subpar gear, because as long as they are doing the best they can, that's all you can ask. So, you assumed 100% wrong, but good effort. The only people I have kicked is because they are completely inadequate and are slowing down the party as a whole or people who are riding coattails. Let's go see who was the first one to proclaim their superiority in this conversation (hint: it wasn't me)

3) You're essentially making 5 simultaneous keeper runs if an entire party gives you their items once, so even if you pot and let some people keep their items 2 out of 5 trips, you're spending 6K to make somewhere around 10-12K.
    Last edited by BeefyMeat; 01-20-2011 at 03:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeefyMeat View Post
    Few things:

1) I love how questioning your service is spamming, and no, i don't feel like carrying on a discussion in PMs because this forum more than suffices for this discussion.

2) I have never ever kicked anyone for subpar gear, because as long as they are doing the best they can, that's all you can ask. So, you assumed 100% wrong, but good effort. The only people I have kicked is because they are completely inadequate and are slowing down the party as a whole or people who are riding coattails. Let's go see who was the first one to proclaim their superiority in this conversation (hint: it wasn't me)

3) You're essentially making 5 simultaneous keeper runs if an entire party gives you their items once, so even if you pot and let some people keep their items 2 out of 5 trips, you're spending 6K to make somewhere around 10-12K.
    Dont hate the player hate the game

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reported View Post
    In all MMORPG there is always gonna be a powerleveling system, oh but wait? people learn small mistakes happen. Do you not like a challange the reason for this game is find a challange such as Elite dungeons? Look at everyones profile they have small kill counts and they have the best gear.
    Sure, theres always a way to do it, but also, theres ways to make it not so easy and not so beneficial to the point unless you're helping a friend or getting paid, you don't do it.

FFXI for the longest time had XP level caps in place where you couldn't be a lvl 1 and party with a lvl 75 and get XP. Granted a lvl 75 could stand next to a party and heal them, but that limits the classes that could powerlevel. In this game, you can't heal unless you're in the party. Institute an xp level cap and its essentially done for the most part.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

LOL'D, Reported is right I got hang of the game after 1 weeks gameplay its pretty simple. I joined a few shadow dungeons before the nerfing farmed all day! and have now 1m after 2 weeks or less gameplay

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ah, the truth comes out. Again, nothing against you, you earned 50. I just have a problem with you helping people not earn 50 and the backlash created by inadequate players hitting higher levels.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

The thing is, Reported is advertising this service on the forums. In my experience, people who take the time to join a game's forum are looking to learn about how the game works. It's really surprising how many people don't go to forums and just wing everything, and those are the people who want to rush everything just to get to the end for the cache of being the highest level with the best gear, and they're also the people who become lvl 50 mages who ask, "I can rez??" People reading the forums are usually looking for more out of the game.

And why shouldn't Reported get paid? He's taking time to keep his threads updated, and he's even getting other people to help him level others. It's a service, and a service is worth what people will pay, and there's no shame in asking to be paid for a service. Especially when it's a reasonable fee.

Speaking for myself, I've been slowly leveling my mage for about a month, but around level 40, it became a real grind. I can't be on the game for hours day after day, it will take me another couple of weeks to get to 50 at this point. I know my skills, I know how to combo, I know as a mage I should spam heal and rev and not try to tank a boss when I'm the only mage in a group. Powerleveling won't take away from what I know I should be doing. So I'm not against power leveling when it's for someone such as myself who is working on learning the game and just wants to get to 50 so I can be ready for the next update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
    The thing is, Reported is advertising this service on the forums. In my experience, people who take the time to join a game's forum are looking to learn about how the game works. It's really surprising how many people don't go to forums and just wing everything, and those are the people who want to rush everything just to get to the end for the cache of being the highest level with the best gear, and they're also the people who become lvl 50 mages who ask, "I can rez??" People reading the forums are usually looking for more out of the game.

And why shouldn't Reported get paid? He's taking time to keep his threads updated, and he's even getting other people to help him level others. It's a service, and a service is worth what people will pay, and there's no shame in asking to be paid for a service. Especially when it's a reasonable fee.

Speaking for myself, I've been slowly leveling my mage for about a month, but around level 40, it became a real grind. I can't be on the game for hours day after day, it will take me another couple of weeks to get to 50 at this point. I know my skills, I know how to combo, I know as a mage I should spam heal and rev and not try to tank a boss when I'm the only mage in a group. Powerleveling won't take away from what I know I should be doing. So I'm not against power leveling when it's for someone such as myself who is working on learning the game and just wants to get to 50 so I can be ready for the next update.
    Thanks dizzy & Noobs. He thinks im greedy lol If I was I wouldnt be asking for people to help me level other players.
    Last edited by Reported; 01-20-2011 at 04:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't know if you saw my post but I'm notpower leveler I need power leved. Sorry for the confusion! I added you anyways my name is Jackdonkyy. On my new account btw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Name:FIREBIRDLORD
    Class:enchantress
    Are you active?yes very everyday
    Time Zone:central time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Name:Kixks
    Class:Archer
    Are you active? Yes on almost every day
    Time Zone:Eastern Time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'd like to start doing more of helping people level. I'm already on the list, but I want to get more active doing it. Level 50 mage: Frolicker

Would you recommend I use any elixers? Tankers one maybe?

And do you just add everyone who wants to get level'd to your friends list?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    I'd like to start doing more of helping people level. I'm already on the list, but I want to get more active doing it. Level 50 mage: Frolicker

Would you recommend I use any elixers? Tankers one maybe?

And do you just add everyone who wants to get level'd to your friends list?
    All you need is a attack pot. Since your a mage, you might not be able to do alien room or shadow room. Unless you can dual equip.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah, I'm a pally. 127 int and 126 str. Full shadow with glowstick and also have keepers staff.

My str gear gets me about 160 armor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Application Form
    Name: Rruly
    Class: Bird
    Are you active? 24/7 If you like
    Time Zone: Pacific

I would also like to add my two alts into the powerleveling list. I want this alts to reach 50 ASAP. A level 46 Enchantress - Likemyrod and Alegendisborn- 9 Bear
    One man's trash, can be another man's treasure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And I'm still only like 26 or so on my archer... I've only seen Reported on once when I'm on, so if the other helpers could, add my archer: Soobaru.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    All you need is a attack pot. Since your a mage, you might not be able to do alien room or shadow room. Unless you can dual equip.
    I'm dual spec but I clear all the rooms but the sniper and keeper on my Shadow set using the Keepers staff for more damage. Not hard but risky.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey, Eche! ) .. My mother took my phone..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Unruly View Post
    Hey, Eche! ) .. My mother took my phone..
    Lol that sucks tell her to give it back its not her property... well if you tell her that she will probably will just take it for a longer period of time... at least thats what I would do.
    Just ask nicely and say pretty plz....

PS no wonder I haven't seen you online lately.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shemron View Post
    Lol that sucks tell her to give it back its not her property... well if you tell her that she will probably will just take it for a longer period of time... at least thats what I would do.
    Just ask nicely and say pretty plz....

PS no wonder I haven't seen you online lately.
    Hehe, I miss all my friends!! Even though i dont have any?
    LOL.. Ill be back on the weekends The people that i talk to the most are you and Pandamoni. Any updates?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'll be on tonight at like 11:00 eastern time to power level some people. IGN: Frolicker