Quote Originally Posted by Iliketolol View Post
on samsung phones this problem is very common the phone goes 100 to 0 in about 2.5 hours... because of that huge 5' amoled full hd display and quad core beast processors..

the strange thing is that even when i connect it to charger, instead of increasing.. battery goes down slowly slowly..

after facing this problem i decided to find some tweaks without rooting phone and the result was satisfactory!

here are some of the tips how to solve this battery usage issue on samsung phones

1) Use lowest lvl for auto brightness(trust me its more than sufficient to play the game)

2) Enable power saving mode, this basically throttles down those quad core beast to 1.3ghz ( i have a 1.9ghz) ... and trust me i can play any game with cpu throttled down without a single frame drop! this saves a ton of battery!

3) during pvp or elites, go to settings and click on pixel double.. as we already have 1080p screens..there is a very slight difference in look of game but it does huge improvement in saving processing power.

4) when u find yourself at base and just want to relax or chat, go to settings and put battery saver to the top.. this will make game lag a bit, but it doesn't rlly matters when ur chatting... also it helps in overheating of phones

5) disable all bloatware apps that you dont use, it will slightly increase your battery.

Also i recommend not to play al on phone while its on charge, the heat will fry your battery! unless you got a good AC @_@

THIS!!!!!