Quote Originally Posted by zwapper View Post
***just sharing my experience in fighting against warrior...

* use all out damage skill
* use slag or colton
* make sure that you have the highest possible damage that you can have on your bracket
* use gear that can give you descent number of armor without sacrificing a huge amount of damage
* keep an eye on your damage inflicted, and unleash your stunlock combo. (right timing of a stun is your key to success) ^_^
* keep your distance against warr.
* make use of your environment and turning it as your advantage point.

==> just sharing my thoughts... this gives me a high percentage win against average and some descent warriors.
Thanks, zwapper. Most of the seasoned sorcs here in twink PVP have that idea with few tweeks of there own. But it still doesn't change that if a vorpal sword procs even your most impressive tactics will fail, and that is only vorpal. Storm sword / Devourer gives +25 STR, now with VB's +50 STR where on earth is a sorc with armor half of the warrior's be? On the spawn point again-and-again.

My point is,
Sorc-to-kill-warrior: You do this, and that and blah, blah, blah...so on and so for.
Warrior-to-kill-sorc: Me see papa smurf! Me smash! Me kill!
That simple? But anyway your strategy is not so different from all of us, we even used samael instead of slag/colton/orion/dova/gyrm/clyde/crawly/ethyl/glacian/abaddon/singe. Yet the unbalance is still keeping us as underdogs.

You have good tactics here.

* use all out damage skill (what do you mean? Fire-light-gale-ice? Thats suicide, Shield is a must, heal and curse are optional)
* use slag or colton (already tried, same outcome)
* make sure that you have the highest possible damage that you can have on your bracket (Highiest damage = weaker shield, Stronger shield = lower damage)
* use gear that can give you descent number of armor without sacrificing a huge amount of damage (What happened to your #2 tactic about "highiest possible damage"?)
* keep an eye on your damage inflicted, and unleash your stunlock combo. (right timing of a stun is your key to success) ^_^ (Can't argue with this, its the basic on all PVP toons)
* keep your distance against warr. (Yeah as if you can do that with a samael/slag/crawly/ethyl+axe throw warrior)
* make use of your environment and turning it as your advantage point. (Thats cool, when its 5v5 not in 1v1)