So my current build is this( lvl 40 ) :
    Hor 4/5
    Vb 5/5
    Wm 5/5
    Ss 3/5
    Passives :
    5/5 str int Dex armor
    3/5 damage
    I have recently joined the forums and browsed through the threads and realized that pros use a really different guild( less passives and multiple skills )
    But I don't get it why u need to use juggernaut because my current stats are 2055 armor 364.7 DMG 1340 mana 400 smthing DPs(40 lvl ) .. I think its enough armor to tank through All elite bosses and enough mana too..
    Most players use blood ruby of shuyal to balance the int and Dex stats but I can balance them through my passives and use elondorian ring of fitness( probably the best for warrior currently ) and focus to improve my health and armor..( 41 lvl predicted stats : 2140 armor 392 DMG 6640 health without mythics )
    I know the skills are a little bad to do bosses but I don't face any problems doing elite bosses

So I need some advice with whether the build is fine or should I use multiple skills.. I have ready crows feet build but I didn't find the idea of using multiple skills so impressive .
    Last edited by Universalpro; 07-18-2014 at 08:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Juggernaut helps a lot in Hardcore elites.. Its a live saver youlle see the difference if you do elite tindirin maps...I am personally using vengaful blood for normal maps (for mana return and some hp/dmg boost) and juggernaut for elites... And yes you don't need blood ruby actually.. The elondria ring of fitness is fine but I prefer a archon ring (for more armor)..
    I wouldn't put any point on the passive damage instead of that put some points on axe throw..you can use cs,axe juggernaut (on elites) and horn for bosses..

P.S I saw you have 4/5 on horn of renew which skill point did you skipped there?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by toxorto View Post
    P.S I saw you have 4/5 on horn of renew which skill point did you skipped there?
    i would guess, he skipped the HoR range upgrade