Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Free Powerleveling Service!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by recklessfa View Post
    **Nice work setting up your post page with your 'happy customers feedback', I hope the business's model is all right and u sure have found a nice way to fight boredom but...
    This is just wrong.

Don't you think there are enough players already that can't play?
    Guilds are coming, all right and I have my friend list but I find it hard today to join groups like I used to and not ending up explaining how to 'not die/get us killed plz' or just leaving thinking 'omg, these guys...'

Granted there were leechers already and not all your 'clients' are clueless. *But what's the point?*
    Are you helping the community? Or just some guy who wanted to wear void and its big gun the minute he saw it in town with his lvl10 bird?

Devs: please add a stat you can only hide spending 50plat that will give us a hint of how dedicated the player was to get to 50.
    How about : 1-50: 4 days

New players: play the game. Only change map when you can't stand it anymore, farm and lvl at the same time and stack some gold.
    Being 50 sure is cool. You get to wear the good gear but it's not as fun as leveling, finding yourself some good players / friends.
    After my bear and Mage, I leveled my bird in no time, maybe sometimes getting xp where it's harder and pays a bit more but without leeching and it is really was fast enough.

Thread-owner(s): nothing personal and gratz on your idea. I sure would like something to do aside farming since I don't play pvp, but sorry... Just spend half an hour trying to join groups and enjoy it.*
    You guys have nothing to do with this but It seems to me all the ppl I met had no idea of how to play a map without dying 50 times and get their team into trouble every step they made.
    The people who I lvl up I ask for good or bad feedback I dont force them, this service is true to its words and a lot of satisfied players. I also have people who played for months in game now wanting to powerlevel because they know how to play..I also do not powerlevel lvl those clueless people who dont know how to play I direct them to some help and tell them to have a gaming experience FIRST.

In all fairness those who have bought campaign means that they have fully played the start up compaign, I dont see what the problem is leveling people cause you have a poor gaming experience and yes its true stupid people join groups who are clueless but your directly blaming me for this that is wrong ..you should have thought that people such as "Kids" 10 year olds play this game who does stupid things, it depends on the player who plays the game.

I have leveled mostly people who are tired of leveling up cause it takes too long and join any game in crush keeper you see all none 50s ALL POTTED EXP because they want to reach the lvl cap. Before I created this service I already had full rift/cosmos/void..so I wasnt poor my aim for this service is not for money making I want to increase my Kill counts and wait for new campaign.

If your here to argue there is no point cause I know what I am doing you should hate on those clueless people in your team not me. There is always gonna be someone who will dislike something so I value your opinion, Im not a bad person for doing this

Thank you
    Last edited by Reported; 01-23-2011 at 06:23 AM.