Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Boo for the dummy farmers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Pros farm potatos not kills

They cant stop people from farm killing ctf cause its one of those "im actually not doing anything wrong" loopholes

Seasonal LB is the only thing i can think of that will help with that issue, good luck lav

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

STS will loose a great amount of players if they release the new season lb..twinks who farm dummies and wanna farm em fast..buy loads of plats to get best gear..it wud be like loosing lot of plat buyers if this happens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    A ton of people have brought this up, but sts still hasn't said anything on it
    Didn't know this.

Thanks!

AL: Generalzod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

just rent a dummy farmer and make 10k kills/day xD show them how a pro player farms xD

if i were you, i would've done that!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Hate dummy farmers. Sts need to track em down with serious investigation. I saw myself lots of dummy and lots of nub pvp players with gladiator or warmonger title.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

One of the biggest Dummer Farmer now in LB . This tank you never see or saw inside CTF or TDM.

Never heard or clash with this guy and all his kill from twink farming.

STS or any devs check his kills record im 100% sure it came from one name repeated killing.
    Last edited by Ice; 08-20-2014 at 09:00 AM. Reason: remove names

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

So true! I'm excited to see if STS will do something about this now that it has been mentioned so many times. Thank you all for your good comments!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Lets not jump in conclusions.

THERE is another reason why people dummy farm. Its either, A) Reach LB B) Bad pvp enviorment (gangers, insults etc). Famous dummy farmers I know are very rich and doesnt need to do so. They all go because some doesnt provide there need to go to there goals. Merches etc that has to have a good background, dummy farm because someday they know that those people that they killed are gonna buy something and you wont be in there track.
    Last edited by Gensin; 08-20-2014 at 03:48 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

The current pvp LB is not fair because 'most' people on it are known to be either-
    1. Season 2 players who got majority of their 50k kills when the level gap in ctf was 10 levels. Level 21s mixed in with lvl 10s and ate them like piece of cake..

OR/AND

2. Dummy killers.

Making a new seasonable LB that resets every season would equalize things to an extent and discourage dummyfarmers, hopefully.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 08-20-2014 at 06:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gensin View Post
    Lets not jump in conclusions.

THERE is another reason why people dummy farm. Its either, A) Reach LB B) Bad pvp enviorment (gangers, insults etc). Famous dummy farmers I know are very rich and doesnt need to do so. They all go because some doesnt provide there need to go to there goals. Merches etc that has to have a good background, dummy farm because someday they know that those people that they killed are gonna buy something and you wont be in there track.

whatever the reason is dummy farm is dummy farm and its not kills that you earn from hard work,

Also i dont understand why people go to pvp and just chat and get free flags, PVP = player Vs Player so if you inter pvp room expect to be killed and kill someone. Why this people get mad if being killed.

Also another thing Flaggers they got mad when opposite team killed them witch is BS! and stupid!.

Thats why you have two colored team red and blue to stop the opposite team in flagging.

So there is no such thing as bad pvp environment! its the players who is stupid making there own CTF and TDM rules.

Specially the just flag GUILD! why would you make a guild name just flag? to get free flags lol its the same as kill farming getting free kills!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

boo for the dummy farmers!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    whatever the reason is dummy farm is dummy farm and its not kills that you earn from hard work,

Also i dont understand why people go to pvp and just chat and get free flags, PVP = player Vs Player so if you inter pvp room expect to be killed and kill someone. Why this people get mad if being killed.

Also another thing Flaggers they got mad when opposite team killed them witch is BS! and stupid!.

Thats why you have two colored team red and blue to stop the opposite team in flagging.

So there is no such thing as bad pvp environment! its the players who is stupid making there own CTF and TDM rules.

Specially the just flag GUILD! why would you make a guild name just flag? to get free flags lol its the same as kill farming getting free kills!

I dont understand, what you just said. So there is no such thing as ganging, insulting, flamings, name calling, threatening etc..?
    It is the complete meaning of pvp and you cant change that and no one did a rule for that.

You completely disregarded the fact that there still many nice people in the game, people that dont wanna change someones perspective in them, because they know for a fact that they need that person someday. There are aps that are needed to be accomplished by players. aps for flags atleast.

You can completely say a ks and ganging is just like the same with dummy farming, NO WORK DONED.

They go flag for aps. of course.
    Last edited by Gensin; 08-20-2014 at 04:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

I dont understand, what you just said. So there is no such thing as ganging, insulting, flamings, name calling, threatening etc..?
    It is the complete meaning of pvp and you cant change that.

You completely disregarded the fact that there still many nice people in the game, people that dont wanna change someones perspective in them, because they know for a fact that they need that person someday. There are aps that are needed to be accomplished by players. aps for flags atleast.

You can completely say a ks and ganging is just like the same with dummy farming, NO WORK DONED.

They go flag for aps. of course.
    ill give you facts!

1.) there is no such thing is ganging and spawning in CTF its part of the game.

The main purpose of the game is to capture enemy flag with all strategy your can think of - if you disagree read wikipedia.

there is no rules you cant gang or spawn the opposite team. its part of the strategy so you can get the flag and win the round.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capture_the_flag.

for nsulting, flamings, name calling, threatening!

1.) insult ignored list its just a mobile game! how can you get scared of threatening over a mobile game? they pop out on your screen? come on grow up. as if they know where you live and your identity.

well if you share your true identity thats agains TOS!

so whatever the reason is dummy farmers are free flaggers is the same. ruin the whole game, its just show they are weak!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

ill give you facts!

1.) there is no such thing is ganging and spawning in CTF its part of the game.

The main purpose of the game is to capture enemy flag with all strategy your can think of - if you disagree read wikipedia.

there is no rules you cant gang or spawn the opposite team. its part of the strategy so you can get the flag and win the round.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capture_the_flag.

for nsulting, flamings, name calling, threatening!

1.) insult ignored list its just a mobile game! how can you get scared of threatening over a mobile game? they pop out on your screen? come on grow up. as if they know where you live and your identity.

well if you share your true identity thats agains TOS!

so whatever the reason is dummy farmers are free flaggers is the same. ruin the whole game, its just show they are weak!
    Your taking it all literally.

1.) Its not part of the game. Is CTF and TDM made for ganging and spawning? Thats why you have teams. Problem is do you have a full time one to cooperate?

1.) Threatening is just another way around, Samples of threatening.

"WE ARE GONNA FIND YOU TOGETHER WITH MY GUILD"
    "WE ARE GONNA GANG YOU"
    "I'LL TELL MY FRIENDS TO NOT BUY YOUR STUFF"
    "WERE GONNA FARM YOUR GUILD"

Its is abusive, and provoking. I dont think I'm the one who need to grow up here, considering your taking it all solid.

I simply hate dummy farmers, I also belive in effects of things that

Kadena has a whim, mythic set, mythic amulet, mythic ring and mythic weapon, WHY do he have to farm dummies if he has a gear to do it normally? THERE IS A REASON.

You will never get a real ctf match ever. Except if you find people that are willing to do it, organize and host it.
    Last edited by Gensin; 08-20-2014 at 04:38 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Your taking it all literally.

1.) Its not part of the game. Is CTF and TDM made for ganging and spawning? Thats why you have teams. Problem is do you have a full time one to cooperate?

1.) Threatening is just another way around, Samples of threatening.

"WE ARE GONNA FIND YOU TOGETHER WITH MY GUILD"
    "WE ARE GONNA GANG YOU"
    "I'LL TELL MY FRIENDS TO NOT BUY YOUR STUFF"
    "WERE GONNA FARM YOUR GUILD"

Its is abusive, and provoking. I dont think I'm the one who need to grow up here, considering your taking it all solid.

I simply hate dummy farmers, I also belive in effects of things that

Kadena has a whim, mythic set, mythic amulet, mythic ring and mythic weapon, WHY do he have to farm dummies if he has a gear to do it normally? THERE IS A REASON.

1.)Yup you have teams so its up to your team how to turn the tide. its all part of the freeking game. You use your head of they start spawning lol. there is a lot of way to regroup.

2.) Who cares if they gonna find you and farm you. its normal in pvp to get kill and be guild. thats why you have friends and guild mates to help you in pvp from time to time.

Also where can you read ctf rules no ganging?

he kill farm because he cant do it in game. he want to be in leader board and stand by in pier bragging with his FAKE FREE KILL KRD!
    Last edited by Ice; 08-20-2014 at 09:01 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raw:1788277
    Lav, I can totally relate to how you're feeling right now!

At the end of season four, I reached the CTF leaderboard for the first time after about 8 months of hard work. I was pushing out about 250 kills a day, and moved my way to about rank 18 on the leaderboard, and trust me that was no easy feat. The week leading up to the end of the season, there was a huge mass of dummy farmers entering the leaderboard, (thanks to STS announcing the end of the season). I saw rogues getting between 500-1k kills a day and got knocked off of the leaderboard days leading up to the end of the season. As a result of this, and STS's inability to curb this, I quit Arcane Legends for about 4 months...

Lav, remember that some people will always cheat to get ahead, and those that dummy farm are known to do so, and as such, their banners hold little value. I won't name any names, but on the CTF leaderboard I can point out at least 7-8 rogues who have cheated, and as for the TDM banner... there's a reason nobody has any respect for it.

I've posted about this many times, and even sent emails to support with actual evidence of kill farming, but little has been done, so all we can do is learn to live with it...

Keep working hard, and don't get discouraged!
    My same story, on my rogue I clawed and crit my way into the leaderboard only to get knocked out as expansion approached by dummy farmers and twinks (that couldn't be verified as being "real" pvpers). After it happened I just lost all motivation and pretty much quit, now it is that I'm little by little playing again but it was a very disheartening experience, I can imagine its how scammed people feel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

1.)Yup you have teams so its up to your team how to turn the tide. its all part of the freeking game. You use your head of they start spawning lol. there is a lot of way to regroup.

2.) Who cares if they gonna find you and farm you. its normal in pvp to get kill and be guild. thats why you have friends and guild mates to help you in pvp from time to time.

Also where can you read ctf rules no ganging?

Kadena is noob - he kill farm because he cant do it in game. he want to be in leader board and stand by in pier bragging with his FAKE FREE KILL KRD!
    #rage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jurmans View Post
    #rage
    rage? is the truth!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Some people are just taking stuff too serious. It's just a game, people have their own way to enjoy the game. So why bother?

And also no for reset, people work for their kills in pvp and one day they login to find out its all gone? Hell no.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamberge View Post
    Some people are just taking stuff too serious. It's just a game, people have their own way to enjoy the game. So why bother?

And also no for reset, people work for their kills in pvp and one day they login to find out its all gone? Hell no.
    Finally someone who gets it.