Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Free Powerleveling Service!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What's ur ign

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djkrazze View Post
    What's ur ign
    Reported.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cool I found u um what's the password

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

**Nice work setting up your post page with your 'happy customers feedback', I hope the business's model is all right and u sure have found a nice way to fight boredom but...
    This is just wrong.

Don't you think there are enough players already that can't play?
    Guilds are coming, all right and I have my friend list but I find it hard today to join groups like I used to and not ending up explaining how to 'not die/get us killed plz' or just leaving thinking 'omg, these guys...'

Granted there were leechers already and not all your 'clients' are clueless. *But what's the point?*
    Are you helping the community? Or just some guy who wanted to wear void and its big gun the minute he saw it in town with his lvl10 bird?

Devs: please add a stat you can only hide spending 50plat that will give us a hint of how dedicated the player was to get to 50.
    How about : 1-50: 4 days

New players: play the game. Only change map when you can't stand it anymore, farm and lvl at the same time and stack some gold.
    Being 50 sure is cool. You get to wear the good gear but it's not as fun as leveling, finding yourself some good players / friends.
    After my bear and Mage, I leveled my bird in no time, maybe sometimes getting xp where it's harder and pays a bit more but without leeching and it is really was fast enough.

Thread-owner(s): nothing personal and gratz on your idea. I sure would like something to do aside farming since I don't play pvp, but sorry... Just spend half an hour trying to join groups and enjoy it.*
    You guys have nothing to do with this but It seems to me all the ppl I met had no idea of how to play a map without dying 50 times and get their team into trouble every step they made.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yo man thanks for helping out and level up I need to finish leveling up so I can beat the frozen nightmares quest! I appreciate it alot!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by recklessfa View Post
    **Nice work setting up your post page with your 'happy customers feedback', I hope the business's model is all right and u sure have found a nice way to fight boredom but...
    This is just wrong.

Don't you think there are enough players already that can't play?
    Guilds are coming, all right and I have my friend list but I find it hard today to join groups like I used to and not ending up explaining how to 'not die/get us killed plz' or just leaving thinking 'omg, these guys...'

Granted there were leechers already and not all your 'clients' are clueless. *But what's the point?*
    Are you helping the community? Or just some guy who wanted to wear void and its big gun the minute he saw it in town with his lvl10 bird?

Devs: please add a stat you can only hide spending 50plat that will give us a hint of how dedicated the player was to get to 50.
    How about : 1-50: 4 days

New players: play the game. Only change map when you can't stand it anymore, farm and lvl at the same time and stack some gold.
    Being 50 sure is cool. You get to wear the good gear but it's not as fun as leveling, finding yourself some good players / friends.
    After my bear and Mage, I leveled my bird in no time, maybe sometimes getting xp where it's harder and pays a bit more but without leeching and it is really was fast enough.

Thread-owner(s): nothing personal and gratz on your idea. I sure would like something to do aside farming since I don't play pvp, but sorry... Just spend half an hour trying to join groups and enjoy it.*
    You guys have nothing to do with this but It seems to me all the ppl I met had no idea of how to play a map without dying 50 times and get their team into trouble every step they made.
    The people who I lvl up I ask for good or bad feedback I dont force them, this service is true to its words and a lot of satisfied players. I also have people who played for months in game now wanting to powerlevel because they know how to play..I also do not powerlevel lvl those clueless people who dont know how to play I direct them to some help and tell them to have a gaming experience FIRST.

In all fairness those who have bought campaign means that they have fully played the start up compaign, I dont see what the problem is leveling people cause you have a poor gaming experience and yes its true stupid people join groups who are clueless but your directly blaming me for this that is wrong ..you should have thought that people such as "Kids" 10 year olds play this game who does stupid things, it depends on the player who plays the game.

I have leveled mostly people who are tired of leveling up cause it takes too long and join any game in crush keeper you see all none 50s ALL POTTED EXP because they want to reach the lvl cap. Before I created this service I already had full rift/cosmos/void..so I wasnt poor my aim for this service is not for money making I want to increase my Kill counts and wait for new campaign.

If your here to argue there is no point cause I know what I am doing you should hate on those clueless people in your team not me. There is always gonna be someone who will dislike something so I value your opinion, Im not a bad person for doing this

Thank you
    Last edited by Reported; 01-23-2011 at 06:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No your not, hence the way to replied.
    Nothing personal like I said and I don't doubt your feedback is real one second.
    Since you seem to take it seriously and you and your team stay true to your mission, to help save time and teach in the meantime it's great, nothing to add but keep at it. Power-leveling from 48 to 50 isn't really power leveling I have issue with, these guys know how to play. But lost expedition to keepers is a giant step and a lot of lessons/fun they are missing.
    If you guys don't help those or only help them through a maximum of 5 levels for a period of time before they can ask for your help again via the forum, it sure can't do no harm and you should actually find name differently your service since power leveling has a bad connotation.

So Well done for finding something to do, good luck with your business (positive way), keeping it in the right path, knowing when to say "no, sorry come back later when you get to lvl xx" and thank you for your constructive reply.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by recklessfa View Post
    No your not, hence the way to replied.
    Nothing personal like I said and I don't doubt your feedback is real one second.
    Since you seem to take it seriously and you and your team stay true to your mission, to help save time and teach in the meantime it's great, nothing to add but keep at it. Power-leveling from 48 to 50 isn't really power leveling I have issue with, these guys know how to play. But lost expedition to keepers is a giant step and a lot of lessons/fun they are missing.
    If you guys don't help those or only help them through a maximum of 5 levels for a period of time before they can ask for your help again via the forum, it sure can't do no harm and you should actually find name differently your service since power leveling has a bad connotation.

So Well done for finding something to do, good luck with your business (positive way), keeping it in the right path, knowing when to say "no, sorry come back later when you get to lvl xx" and thank you for your constructive reply.
    1) It is an helpful service, yes leveling faster is help and unlocking stages, advices
    2) Like I said most of them already have a lvl 50 so..theyve already experience what you call "fun"
    3) You havent been in my powerleveling team so how would you know all feedbacks are not true.
    4) Everythings well and happy customers in here your just another person that disagree..you farm because you want to get good armour, money and they powerlevel because they want to experience other things. we all have needs.
    5) Yes I tell people that they are getting replaced by someone who is waiting in line to level up and I tell them to run through low level dungeons make money or something which they respectly leave and do.
    6) Theres nothing wrong with this service, get use to the noobs that play this game as there will be people who never listen and help in ALL ONLINE GAMES.
    Last edited by Reported; 01-23-2011 at 07:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

LVL 50 full cosmos enchantress: Mistaflash

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ill help level

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

? Blame it on my English if I didn't make myself clear, sorry.
    Your answered, clearly, so i'm cool with you and your power-leveling team. Nothing to add that wasn't in my reply and not here to be negative for the sake of it.
    Got 3 50s and a fourth at lvl30. I might even have used your service back when my bear was 48 cause it seems to take ages to reach 50, but it was before the combat rebalance when yellow aliens killed you in a second. Today I think lveling isnt that hard and tedious, I wouldn't ask your help but that's me.
    So, we're cool. good luck in maintaining a good service.
    keep at it and stick to your rules and requirements and have a good day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Reported, please add me

Name: ArcherSaber
    Class: Archer
    Are you active: Yes, around 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM (UK Time) every day

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Reported:

First, you got to 50

Second, You pvped for a while.

Third, you were on the leaders for a while

Fourth, another lvl 50.

Now, you're a power-leveler....

Dude wtf HAVEN'T you done in PL? XD
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HerWolf View Post
    Reported:

First, you got to 50

Second, You pvped for a while.

Third, you were on the leaders for a while

Fourth, another lvl 50.

Now, you're a power-leveler....

Dude wtf HAVEN'T you done in PL? XD
    Thats true I do like to set goals and try complete them, feel free for any suggestions

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reported View Post
    Thats true I do like to set goals and try complete them, feel free for any suggestions
    Broker salesman sell pinks for cheap. You obviously don't need much money, and everything you sell would be fast cash. Idk

anyways gratz on the successful business. Hope to see you back in pvp sometime
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Any power levelers online now? Level 40 Intchantress looking for some runs. I have the AOs and I can give you anything I pick up. IGN: Ihaveheals

Give me a tell
    Last edited by matticus08; 01-24-2011 at 05:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

is the powerleveler a mage archer or bear. also does the powerleveler pot up when his powerlevelling

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Hi Reported

Ill build a twink too. Ill create today: Riccitwink

Add me on ur list, ty!

I hope i can catch u someone of the levelers today evening....
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Riccits View Post
    Hi Reported

Ill build a twink too. Ill create today: Riccitwink

Add me on ur list, ty!

I hope i can catch u someone of the levelers today evening....
    Sorry not really active on weekdays maybe on weekends I would be hopefully, Ill be on wednesday!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im on atm, anyone need lvling? I would consider giving me your loots from mobs.
    One man's trash, can be another man's treasure.