Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
That is unbelievably rude of them and really pesses me off that players do that. You were in the right place, and there is no reason 50's should pull that crap.

Dream of soloing by himself, NO. Dream of beating him with a group of 30's, yes. I should know, I have done it. So he enters a public grate he is the correct level for, and instead of finding a group of 30's he can team with, he finds a bunch of level 50 bullies that are either so under skilled they fear the 30 is going to get their team wiped or so unfamiliar with the game that they think the 30 is going to 'steal' their drop. So in the time it took you to go from 'not rude at first' to rude, did you ego get the boost it needed???
Fluff, who said I was the one being rude... Most people that know me in game generally know that I'm not rude like that, however we did have someone from a previous run wanting to join which is why we asked for the said person to leave... The only time I mind leeching is when you do NOTHING which is what most of the players that join the games do, or if it is truly full and we ask them to leave yet they won't. I know from experience that being rude doesn't get you anywhere... Fluff, I think of you as a friend and all but don't attempt to belittle me when you were not in the situation, and don't realize the full reality of the situation.