Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ping then disconnect

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

what the hell is going on here. HOW MUCH DO WE NEED TO POST. IS THERE EVEN SOME ACTION GOING ON?
    SAME CRAP AGAIN AND AGAIN.
    WHEN ARE YOU GETTING THIS FIXED STS? WE.NEED.A.REPLY.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to joydhillon For This Useful Post:

Hue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Lalala. I lost a perfect level 10 rogue tarlok armor yesterday when i dcd in buy back screen. Also came out of a chat in arena into a spike and ofc it was Rutger with pumpkins. Gf APS.
    CO-GM <THE COLLECTIVE>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,019 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gorecaster View Post
    Lalala. I lost a perfect level 10 rogue tarlok armor yesterday when i dcd in buy back screen. Also came out of a chat in arena into a spike and ofc it was Rutger with pumpkins. Gf APS.
    Was laggy yesterday eh. Fade dc twice and Mad during our runs. Eh hope it's not sneaking back in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Hello Developers, this is your customers speaking. Could you please keep us up to date on the server disruptions/delays? STICKY, a thread and keep people posted! Wow not hard.

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #145
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,908 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hue View Post
    Hello Developers, this is your customers speaking. Could you please keep us up to date on the server disruptions/delays? STICKY, a thread and keep people posted! Wow not hard.
    To our knowledge, the d/c issues have been resolved. Please let us know via the support portal: support.spacetimestudios.com if you continue to experience issues so that our team can troubleshoot. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    To our knowledge, the d/c issues have been resolved. Please let us know via the support portal: support.spacetimestudios.com if you continue to experience issues so that our team can troubleshoot. Thanks!
    I'm here because theres still a ping issue. Sorry but support isnt helpful every reply I get is a generic template, sorry player x, we are aware of this issue and are trying to fix it ect ect if you have any further questions please let us know. Send in my questions. They get ignored and in response another generic template. So over it.

What annoys me is the fact that 'apparently' Developers, are aware of it. Weeks later no newes gets posted, no updates on issues. Just a whole lot forum spam of the same question? You'd think after 2 years, they would add such features to keep the community posted and limit forum spam, but no... They would rather let forums get spammed.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hue View Post
    I'm here because theres still a ping issue. Sorry but support isnt helpful every reply I get is a generic template, sorry player x, we are aware of this issue and are trying to fix it ect ect if you have any further questions please let us know. Send in my questions. They get ignored and in response another generic template. So over it.

What annoys me is the fact that 'apparently' Developers, are aware of it. Weeks later no newes gets posted, no updates on issues. Just a whole lot forum spam of the same question? You'd think after 2 years, they would add such features to keep the community posted and limit forum spam, but no... They would rather let forums get spammed.
    Thats 100% true. Support isnt worth the miniscule amount of data it takes to contact them. And the dc issue has basically been resolved but if they read EVERY post after they "fixed" it, it clearly states a high ping rate among many many players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

lag spikes all the time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

There's really something wrong with server or else there wouldn't be this many complaints. It simply means this problem wasn't experienced by the majority before. There is no way an internet connection problem will affect that many people across the globe at the same time. If it were limited to one part of the world then that may be the case. But jt isn't.

Anyway, my device is an ipad mini. Connected via cable internet. I normally have green ping when playing, previously only experiencing spikes when connection is being shared by at least 2 people in the house watching netflix or youtube. At the moment even when I have exclusive use of our wifi, I experience ping spikes almost every 5 minutes. I've tried restarting my device and internet but the results are the same. I go from green (72-110) ping to 15k and then im dead. We're trying to get guildies to finish the current arena APs before the Planar Arena comes but it doesn't help that we die due to ping spikes, and it happens whether solo or in party.

Sent from this iPhone which seems stuck to my hands...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Besides, spikes have begun to occur whether I play solo or in party.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

No fun in game

Ping is to high

none want to play al or buy platin

many player stop this game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Compensation for all player
    free platin )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geuz View Post
    Compensation for all player
    free platin )
    Thats what sony did for its customers when their servers were hacked.(not implying stg servers were hacked) Nobody could use the online portion of sony entertainment for ps3 or dl any game for seemed like forever lol. After they fixed up their security, sony gave us a couple free games. It wasnt necessary, but it was a really nice apology gesture on their part.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to phillyr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Problem here is, they're somehow still trying to locate the problem. There was a patch which improved things for a short while but we're back at square one atm, game is hardly playable or enjoyable for a large portion of people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

It's back??!?!?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phillyr View Post
    Thats what sony did for its customers when their servers were hacked.(not implying stg servers were hacked) Nobody could use the online portion of sony entertainment for ps3 or dl any game for seemed like forever lol. After they fixed up their security, sony gave us a couple free games. It wasnt necessary, but it was a really nice apology gesture on their part.
    Philly, that was a ddos attack that took sony out. A group by the name of Lizard Squad. They have been at it for a few weeks now. They took league of legends offline, Jagex aka Runescape along with blizzard, and the whole of twitch on multiple occasions. If they had to come this way there wouldnt be a AL to even play.

Anyway it was a nice gesture of sony, like you said really wasnt required. Just goes to show, thats how much they care about their player base and community.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Hue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Galaxy s4. 4G net/ I always make sure all background apps are closed. I still climb to red ping on an elite pull

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

The issue is still here, always have red ping in wt4 with party (everything is OK when soloing).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

I saw some improvement today, ping stayed around 150-285 with small spikes that didn't really get in the way of solo/duo-ing elites. But, with full team of four, there are many many occassions where I find myself running around frozen* players and mobs with ping running up by hundreds per sec, either to disconnect or come out of the lag dead.

*frozen as in not moving or reacting, not ice-frozen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Sorry to read the problem is mutual. STS has made pretty robust and stable games, it's frustrating when the ping is killing the fun. FWIW, The one good part of high pings is when the game catches back up and everything explodes at once.