I've been doing that map a fair bit in the last few days also. I generally play with one or two lvl 50s and have no problem with lower levels being there. Last night I had one ask if it was ok to stay and I said of course, please spam heal and rev as necessary. Sure enough the player rev'd me in the boss fight. As long as my friend and I are able to work together we can generally get the job done -- sure it doesn't go as fast, but it can be more fun and challenging. Hopefully the lower level guys can help and maybe learn.

On occasion players don't realize that you need to leave the cave to get it to reset. That's the only time I start asking people to leave, and I try to explain that when I do. I guess they want to explore the other side tunnels or something, or just go afk or whatever. In some sense it seems to me that the complexity of forming teams for this is part of what keeps the value of the green ice high.

I think 50s can be rude across the game and it really is a shame. Remember there are real people, some of them little kids (my 10 year old is having a blast, and no, I don't powerlevel her -- that would miss the entire point of playing). Imagine saying the hurtful words to someone's face -- would you do that? If not, don't act that way online.