Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Open Crates or Elite Golden Chest? (to loot Mythic and Arcane)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kreasadriii View Post
    Check my question first, thank you!
    im not say it to you xD , btw im new to use tapatalk xD sorry 4 da bad english

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Opening elite chests is a money burn, I highly doubt that they have the same odds than in lockeds (most likely less). Even opening elite pirates (20k per unit) won't give you any income, if you open 100 (2kk) there are chances that you will get 1-2 helms (700k-2kk, which in the best case scenario leads you to 0 income), but the most likely scenario is that you will get nothing (some pinks). Some time ago I opened 20 (farmed by myself) to test the waters and got 2 pinks lol. I'm sure that the same thing applies to warchests, puzzles and dragonscales.
    Last edited by MoloToha; 08-29-2014 at 11:35 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MoloToha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ndyfixer View Post
    im not say it to you xD , btw im new to use tapatalk xD sorry 4 da bad english
    My bad, no problem..
    Me as newcomers too here

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kreasadriii For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fraline View Post
    i dont think elite golden chests drops mythics.. (correct me if im wrong) but as what i've heard, it only drop certain arcane item as what ndy mentioned above. Comparing the loots of elite chests and locks, locks are stil way better to open as you can get gold, legendary and plats.. unlike opening elite chests, it gives you epic items which are all costs for a trash.
    Not in the current elite chests, but here is what past elite golden chests contained in terms of mythic and arcanes...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...r-Distribution

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy View Post
    Not in the current elite chests, but here is what past elite golden chests contained in terms of mythic and arcanes...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...r-Distribution
    Yes it is, my friend get myhtic ring from Elite Golden Puzzle in this season

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Thanks for answering some of my questions.. so I figured if you had 80 platinum would you open locked crates..?
    Regular
    Large
    Massive?

I was thinking regular since you get nothing but elixirs, gold, and plat. And pink. .

Or

Large in hope of orange.

Or

Massive for belt.

I was thinking regular just for hope in more plat.. like +100 plat. Lol.. saw some like that and wooooo That just threw me off.

Consider in each chest is different(with it own rng) but one chest with 2-3 loot is also apply in the chest (rng within that chest).!!?

Still debating

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legendsoflegends View Post
    Thanks for answering some of my questions.. so I figured if you had 80 platinum would you open locked crates..?
    Regular
    Large
    Massive?

I was thinking regular since you get nothing but elixirs, gold, and plat. And pink. .

Or

Large in hope of orange.

Or

Massive for belt.

I was thinking regular just for hope in more plat.. like +100 plat. Lol.. saw some like that and wooooo That just threw me off.

Consider in each chest is different(with it own rng) but one chest with 2-3 loot is also apply in the chest (rng within that chest).!!?

Still debating
    Don't waste your time opening any cartes with only 80 plat....... You will be very disappointed.... but If you do decide to open just remember that regular lockeds cost 5plat to open, large costs 10plat to open, and massive costs 15 plat to open.... Based on my experience you will be left very disappointed opening such a small amount of crates.... People usually wait until they have like 100 lockeds(give or take a few) and still are left disappointed....... You might get a couple of elixirs, gold, or plat, so it's up to you if you want to go for that... You will have a "slim to none" chance of getting anything mythic or arcane......
    Last edited by Motherless_Child; 09-04-2015 at 04:15 PM.

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

[QUOTE=Prahasit Prahi;1629580][COLOR=#696969][FONT=comic sans ms][B]Don't open anything just save them.....sell them and make gold and buy from it.

If you follow this you might get atleast 1 arcane item or mythic item....many people guarantee but..
    if you open them it's your luck you may or may not get them.

While making some More You Tube Vids Tonight on Opening Chests I opened 10 Massive & 30 Large last night Although these were RenGol Crates I realised I Have Opened 870 Chests .... So Listen too the young Lady Above I have Received "One" Arcane Pet Out of All Those Chests and That Was Maridos .... Oh Why Oh Why Wont I Stop Thinking They Must Give me Goden Toor or Nekro By Now with all The Plat Ive Spent ( By Saying They Im Meaning The God 's Of Luck -.- ) A few more and I could have bought Toor with the tokens if I hadnt wasted 500 on a Damn Belt Thats Crashed in Price too.. Save Your Money Just Leave it too this Old Fool Too keep Wishing & Waiting & Waiting & Waiting ..... Zzzzzzzzzzz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Sell the crates and use the plat to sell kits for gold. Best way to keep your gold and not lose it all opening crates.

If you do open crates your chances of looting something worth it is like winning the lotto. Possible but not likely.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kreasadriii View Post
    Some people tell me that Mythic and Arcane items also looted from Elite Golden Chest such as Elite Pirates, Elite Warchest, and Elite Puzzlebox.
    On the other hand, Crates still have the high chance to loot Mythic and Arcane items than these Elite Golden Chest, is it because need 15 plat to open a Crates?

I'm so curious to know, is it a mistake to open many Elite Golden Chest if we don't have plat and we hope to get Mythic and Arcane items?
    What about the ratio between Crates and Elite Golden Chest?

Need your opinion and comment, thanks! ^^
    One cost plat and one cost gold sometimes things are as simple as they seem.

If your definitely going to open lots of elite chests or lots of locked crates/rens. And you wanto know which has the best outcome. my opinion go The locked rens the ones that cost 5 plat.

results may vary

Ok so i say the single item crates because have you ever seen a crate that drops 3 items give more than 1 arcane,mythic,more than 5 platinum? Well i never have and think its crazy do deem possible. my thinking is the best odds is for the cheap rens.