Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
My question is, how does one test with 20% armor reduction? You mean 25% from the four-second myth gun proc?
Kal is testing the Mob attacking them, in this case I was testing myself attacking the mob, so the armor reduction came from the pet.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
I appreciate the assistance with testing Madnex!

Fluff, not sure where you got the info about the things that you know, but they are inline with my data.

What I am not understanding is why I am seeing solid evidence of banding. Is it possible that it is an artifact of the level of the gear I was using? Considering that the 1444 armor (upgraded mythic) is lv36, is it possible that average gear level is contributing to the high efficiency of damage reduction in that particular build?
When I test, I compare max to max and min to min since any kind of mean can be influenced by hi/low streaks. Do you have the min / max for each set?
Another thing to check is the Dodge value of each set. A higher dodge could increase the damage value as it would remove more auto attacks then skill attacks. (While skills can not be dodged per se, dodge does affect the hit/miss of the attacker and can increase the chance of a miss)